Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
The Smithsonian's National Museum of the American Indian is holding a four-day festival to feature the music, dance, food and art of the Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma on the National Mall.
A statue honoring abolitionist Frederick Douglass will be unveiled this week in Easton.
The National Air and Space Museum recreated a key moment in the nation's first attempt to build an air force, by inflating a balloon on the National Mall.
Engineers, pilots and physicists aren't alone in shaping NASA's legacy over the years. Artists also have been part of the space agency.
For every two vacancies in the Air Force civilian ranks, only one person will be hired.
The Smithsonian American Art Museum has announced a major exhibit examining how artists represented the impact of the Civil War. It will be shown in Washington and New York.
Discovery's new home will be the Smithsonian Institution's branch in northern Virginia near Washington Dulles International Airport. The Smithsonian's Valerie Neal brings us up to speed.
The Smithsonian Institution will see a $1.8 million cut in its 2011 budget under the spending deal approved by Congress.
It's that time of year when the bugs emerge to bug us.
A female clouded leopard gave birth late last month to two cubs at the Smithsonian Conservation Biology Institute in Front Royal, Va.
A building near the Smithsonian's Natural History Museum caught fire Monday morning, emitting a large plume of black smoke.
Ryan Hill, the director of digital learning programs at Hirshhorn Museum, discussed the ARTLAB+ program that combines arts education with technology.
The FCC, GSA and the Smithsonian were among the best agencies to work for in the latest survey and officials point to a few specific reasons for their success. Agencies must make their employees feel like they are part of the answer to meeting their mission, agency officials say.
Dr. Doug Meckes says his job is more than barns and chicken coops. As director of DHS's Food, Agriculture, and Veterinary Defense Division, he helps secure the nation by protecting our food supply. And he says the role of federal vets is only growing.
Roam the halls of the Smithsonian, digitally.
Learn more about why you should plan to attend.
Every Summer, the Smithsonian's Folklife Festival recognizes the best in arts, culture, and music from across America, and abroad. This year, the festival held on Washington's National Mall spotlights Wales, one of the four British Island countries that makes up the United Kingdom.