Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
The New York Times reports that Internet Explorer will add a tracking protection feature.
Ed Felten, the FTC's new chief technologist, explains what his goals are with the agency.
Eileen Harrington, the SBA's chief operating officer, announced yesterday that she is leaving to become the new executive director of the Federal Trade Commission.
The Federal Trade Commission is raising some red flags about the new Federal Communications Commission's certification program.
AT&T receives an authority to operate its cybersecurity services under the Networx telecommunications contract. Agencies now can purchase these services to meet the Trusted Internet Connections requirements.
The FTC is reaching out to bloggers to come clean with their readers.
July 22, 2009