Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Wednesdays, 4 p.m.
Hosted by Francis Rose, Pentagon Solutions is a deep-dive conversation series that calls on defense experts both inside and outside of DoD to share ideas to solve the big challenges the defense community faces.
Gordon Adams, professor of International Relations at American University, distinguished fellow at the Stimson Center and former associate director for National Security and International Affairs at the Office of Management and Budget joins host Francis Rose.
Bill Greenwalt, visiting fellow at the American Enterprise Institute, was Francis Rose's guest on Pentagon Solutions.
Sharon Burke, assistant secretary of defense for operational energy plans and programs, was Francis Rose's guest for Pentagon Solutions.
Phillip Carter, senior fellow, counsel and director of the Military, Veterans, and Society Program at the Center for a New American Security, joins Francis Rose for Pentagon Solutions.
Retired Marine Corps Maj. Gen. Arnold Punaro, chief executive officer of the Punaro Group and a member of the Defense Business Board, has been following problems at the Defense Finance and Accounting Service.
David Berteau, senior vice president and director of the CSIS National Security Program on Industry and Resources, and Ryan Crotty, fellow with the International Security Program and the Defense-Industrial Initiatives Group, Center for Strategic and International Studies, join Francis Rose on Pentagon Solutions.
Retired Adm. John Harvey, former commander of the Fleet Forces Command, joins Francis Rose.
Bill Greenwalt, a visting fellow at the American Enterprise Institute, joins Francis Rose for Pentagon Solutions.
Katherine Hammack, assistant secretary of the Army, Installations, Energy and Environment, joins Francis Rose for Pentagon Solutions
Gordon Adams of the Stimson Center and American University and Todd Harrison, senior fellow for Defense Budget Studies at the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments, join Francis Rose.
Todd Harrison, fellow for Defense Budget Studies at the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments, joined host Francis Rose on Pentagon Solutions.
Steve Grundman, former deputy undersecretary of defense for industrial affairs, is in studio talking about the tough spot the defense industry is in.
We listen to highlights from a House Armed Services Committee hearing: "Planning for Sequestration in Fiscal Year 2014 and Perspectives of the Military Services on the Strategic Choices and Management Review."
Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel and Gen. Martin Dempsey discuss the Navy Yard shooting. Hagel says he's employing a broad communication strategy and conducting multiple security reviews.
The Center for Strategic and International Studies examines DoD's operational energy for the upcoming decade as military branches restructure and draw down in the Middle East.
Seth Cropsey, the former Deputy Undersecretary of the Navy and senior fellow at the Hudson Institute, talks about the basics of the Navy's struggles.
Secretary of State Chuck Hagel speaks to marines about the impact of sequestration on the military's readiness. Also, Air Force Maj. Gen. Steven Kwast discusses the upcoming Quadrennial Defense Review.
On this week's Pentagon Solutions, Beth McGrath, deputy chief management officer at the Defense Department, breaks down the newly released Strategic Management Plan.
This week on Pentagon Solutions, Francis Rose listens to highlights from a recent event at the Brookings Institution.
On today's Pentagon Solutions, sponsored by DRS Technologies, Francis Rose discusses Quadrennial Defense Review with Doug Wilson, senior fellow in residence at the Truman Project and Center for National Policy. (This show is a repeat from July 25)