Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Julia Ziegler is the web manager at Federal News Radio.
If morale in your office is down, you aren't alone. Federal employees across the government tell Federal News Radio they are feeling the same way. We get tips from the experts on how to re-establish a positive atmosphere in your office.
Over 20 bills affecting federal employees' pay, benefits, and pensions have been introduced by members of Congress in the past year. Federal employees tell Federal News Radio those are the kinds of things directly affecting their morale and motivation. What does Congress think about that? Federal News Radio asks both Republicans and Democrats as part of our series, "Managing Morale."
Federal managers and employees alike are suffering from low morale problems, according to the results of an exclusive Federal News Radio survey. The survey is part of our three-day special report, "Managing Morale."
The Government Accountability Office spoke with foreign countries about how they've modernized their mail systems and offered ideas to the U.S. Postal Service based on its findings. Phil Herr, director of physical infrastructure issues at GAO, talks about the report.
The Office of Management and Budget has released a list of 137 data centers it plans to close by the end of the year.
A breakdown of the number of employees to be furloughed at each agency in case of a partial government shutdown.