Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Barlow Herget Commentary
Barlow Herget is a commentator and host on State Government Radio at Curtis Media. He has been a commentator on UNC public radio and an instructor in continuing education at Duke University. Herget was a Nieman Fellow ('70) at Harvard University, has worked for the Daily Press of Paragould, Ark., the Detroit Free Press, and the News & Observer of Raleigh. His articles have appeared in The Atlantic, The New York Times and numerous other publications. Contact him by email.
And how liberals have become progressives.
The candidate who spends the most money tilts the election his way.
The November elections may lead to a future of the past.
President Obama is like Rodney Dangerfield. He can't get no respect.
Critical failures, key government officials unable to make decisions, and lack of presidential leadership. Sound familiar?
What are the long term consequences of the gulf oil spill?
House ethics complaint filed over YouTube video
It may be time to kick some fourth estate butt.
Picking up globs of oil off the beach is no answer.
Mr. Obama will face a block of resistance, but should persevere.
Drilling down to the truth may be painful
Green technologies put green in the economy as well