Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
D.C. CTO Bryan Sivak talks about what went into developing his dashboard and what federal agencies need to know.
EPA's Director of Web Communications discusses the challenges, and benefits, of having a solid agency-wide Web 2.0 policy.
Will your tweets eventually become part of a new collection at the Library of Congress?
Federal agencies are increasingly turning to the tools of social collaboration, and doing it in a way that fits the mission of the organization.
The move to the cloud in the Federal government is happening, but not as fast as Kundra would like.
DorobekINSIDER: Most read items from Feb. 29-March 6: DOD Web 2.0 policy, USPS reorg, Causey, and fed tax delinquents
DorobekInsider: Did the President all-but mention GSA administrator nominee Johnson at the State of the Union?
Gov 2.0 strategist Adriel Hampton tells Chris and Amy that there are a lot of unknowns in 2010.