Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
The Transportation Security Administration is hiring, according to some D.C. pizza boxes.
Calling for an end to the FCIP? This week, host Derrick T. Dortch talks with Employees Union (NTEU) President Colleen M. Kelley.
June 18, 2010
An upcoming virtual career fair for disabled vets.
That's what one Harvard Professor calls China.
This far surpasses the percentage of respondents who identified other human capital issues.
DHS gets official oversight over all civilian agency computer networks.
Gay rights groups are concerned the Pentagon's massive survey of military attitudes toward repealing the "don't ask don't tell" policy could produce skewed results.
The folks from the advocacy group Consumer Watchdog are going after Google for taking "Street View" photos of the homes 19 members of the House Energy and Commerce Committee, which happens to be the congressional overseers of much of Google's business.
President Obama is asking workers on the frontlines to take a hard look again and to share their ideas and insight at SAVEAward.gov.
What is OPM trying to find out?
Experts say nothing will matter unless agency managers buy-in to the idea that telework is an operational advantage.
Does it measure up?
Mobile phones may be the answer to linking federal agencies with the public.
WFED's Jason Miller
The government is preparing to issue new rules that will make it substantially easier for veterans who have been found to have post-traumatic stress disorder to receive disability benefits.
Several U.S. firms have not paid Afghan subcontractors for work those employees did in Afghanistan
Some ask why Massachusetts is focusing on social media. The short answer: because it works.
The meeting will focus on Gates's push for savings across the DoD.
The Alaska National Park Service IT/radio team has received the Alaska Federal Executive Association 2009 Civilian Team of the Year Award on the basis of cost savings to the government by means of technology. We learn more from NPS's Alaska region CIO, Dan Healey.