Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Federal News Radio Archives
WTOP's Mark Segraves sat down with Metro's new General Manager Richard Sarles, who explained how the federal government and D.C. Metro coordinate to make the easiest commutes.
Center for Strategic and National Studies's report on cybersecurity said the national dialogue has not yet translated into action.
TSP Board's Tom Trabucco describes the news system aimed at preventing another improper payment that happened earlier in the month.
Attorney Debra Roth explains why Teresa Chamber's case is so unusual.
OpenTheGovernment.org has sent a letter to OMB calling for the continued protection of open government, even after WikiLeaks.
Former OFPP Administrator Steve Kelman shares the challenges of using contracting cuts to reduce spending.
These are the stories Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
Homeland Security Today's David Silverberg discusses TSA's decision to stop using private screeners.
Politico reports that all four services will receive training about the end of the policy that bans openly gay people from serving in the military.
A daily list of the best stories of the day as compiled by the DorobekINSIDER team.
The Center for American Progress' Jitinder Kohli explains how he helped the initiative to cut billions in the U.K. government.
SANS Institute's Alan Paller explains the findings of a report on cyber expert hiring.
WTOP's Bob Marbourg analyzes the traffic after Wednesday's weather-related gridlock in the D.C. region.
GAO's Alicia Cackley discusses the effects on feds' financial profiles and security clearances from taking out high-interest Payday loans.