Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Federal News Radio Archives
WTOP's Mark Segraves sat down with Metro's new General Manager Richard Sarles, who explained how the federal government and D.C. Metro coordinate to make the easiest commutes.
Center for Strategic and National Studies's report on cybersecurity said the national dialogue has not yet translated into action.
TSP Board's Tom Trabucco describes the news system aimed at preventing another improper payment that happened earlier in the month.
Attorney Debra Roth explains why Teresa Chamber's case is so unusual.
OpenTheGovernment.org has sent a letter to OMB calling for the continued protection of open government, even after WikiLeaks.
Former OFPP Administrator Steve Kelman shares the challenges of using contracting cuts to reduce spending.
These are the stories Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
Homeland Security Today's David Silverberg discusses TSA's decision to stop using private screeners.
Politico reports that all four services will receive training about the end of the policy that bans openly gay people from serving in the military.
A daily list of the best stories of the day as compiled by the DorobekINSIDER team.
The Center for American Progress' Jitinder Kohli explains how he helped the initiative to cut billions in the U.K. government.
SANS Institute's Alan Paller explains the findings of a report on cyber expert hiring.
WTOP's Bob Marbourg analyzes the traffic after Wednesday's weather-related gridlock in the D.C. region.
GAO's Alicia Cackley discusses the effects on feds' financial profiles and security clearances from taking out high-interest Payday loans.