Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Jonathan Etherton, president of Etherton and Associates Inc., joins host Roger Waldron to talk about a number of federal procurement issues.
February 28, 2012(Encore presentation May 29, 2012)
Host Roger Waldron talks federal procurement with David Drabkin, corporate director for Acquisition Policy at the Northrop Grumman Corporation.
February 21, 2012
Boxwood Executive Search President Bert Sadtler will talk about how government agencies use executive search firms.
February 20, 2012
Lawmakers on the House Small Business Committee introduced three bipartisan bills Wednesday aimed at contracting reform.
George Washington University Law School professor Steve Schooner joins host Roger Waldron to talk about the top procurement issues.
February 7, 2012(Encore presentation February 14, 2012)
David Van Buren announced Friday he is leaving his position as the service acquisition chief after almost three years. He will return to the private sector.
Steven Schooner, co-director of the Government Procurement Law program at the school, joined The Federal Drive with Tom Temin with his take on Jordan's nomination and what's ahead for the federal contracting community.
Host Mark Amtower interviews American Small Business Coalition Chief Visionary Officer Guy Timberlake. They will talk about the goals and mission of the organization.
February 6, 2012(Encore presentation March 5, 2012)
President Barack Obama announced Friday his plans to nominate Joseph Jordan, a former Small Business Administration official, to head the Office of Federal Procurement Policy.
Jack Horan and Jason Workmaster, partners at McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP, talk about how contractors and subcontractors will be affected by recent regulatory changes.
January 31, 2012
KippsDeSanto Managing Director Kevin DeSanto joins host Mark Amtower for a wide ranging discussion of the merger and acquisition market.
January 30, 2012(Encore presentation March 26, 2012)
General Services Administration is teaming up with other agencies to solicit bids from energy providers via online auctions. GSA's New England Region administrator details the savings his office has reaped from the program.
President Barack Obama has adopted a new strategy declaring for the first time that the United States has a national security interest to protect the nation's economic goods against terrorists, criminals and natural disasters in all corners of the globe.
Belva Martin, the director of acquisition and sourcing management issues at GAO, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the agency's latest report on the use of the national-security exception in defense contracting. GAO concluded the Defense Department's rules for when its agencies must disclose the use of the exception are unclear.
Tom Allen, the chairman of the Federal Accounting Standards Advisory Board, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the recent report it released to stakeholders, which serves as the board's three-year plan.
Kay Sears, president of Intelsat General Corporation, will talk about how the federal communications marketplace is changing.
January 17, 2012
Michael Hackmer, senior community manager for GovWin joins host Mark Amtower to talk about the organization.
January 16, 2011(Encore presentation February 27, 2012)
Sales guru and best selling author Harvey Mackay talks about his new book when he joins host Mark Amtower on today's program.
December 26, 2011
Alan Chvotkin, the vice president and general counsel of the Professional Services Council, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the role played by contractors in dispelling falsehoods about agency-contractor contractor communication.
Host Roger Waldron talks procurement and other issues with Dan Gordon, outgoing administrator for Federal Procurement Policy at the Office of Management and Budget.
December 20, 2011(Encore presentation January 3, 2011)