Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
David Maurer, the director of homeland security and justice issues at GAO told Federal News Radio, the latest Government Accountability Office report on DHS acquisition contains three key areas for improvement, including better defined requirements and more testing and evaluation of technologies.
A new GAO report shows that DOD's Ballistic Missile Defense System lacks clear oversight on training and funding.
Charles Farrell, a principal with Northstar Investment Advisors, discussed the pros and cons of buying annuities. The Government Accountability Office recently released a report detailing various retirement strategies, including converting savings into an annuity.
If you've seen evidence of workers' compensation fraud, the Government Accountability Office wants to know about it. Greg Kutz, director of GAO's Forensic Audits and Investigative Service on the effort.
GAO finds the Pentagon isn't moving fast enough in improving the skills of their workforce. House lawmakers focused in the acquisition workforce, specifically. DoD defended its efforts, pointing to the 8,600 new acquisition workers hired over the past few years.
John Pendleton, the director of Defense Capabilities & Management at Government Accountability Office, shares what you need to do to make sure your agency works well with other agencies.
The Government Accountability Office is accepting anonymous reports of workers' compensation abuses by federal employees as part of an investigation into fraud in the Federal Employees' Compensation Act (FECA).
A new GAO report finds gaps in the United States' collaboration with international partners on terrorism
As terminations become more likely due to tightening budgets, GAO said NASA needs to develop more guidance for its acquisition professionals. Cristina Chaplain, director of acquisitions and sourcing management at GAO, spoke with Federal News Radio about the recommendations.
How will the GAO celebrate a big milestone? We hear from Comptroller General Gene Dodaro
A train hit a stopped bus at a railway crossing in northern India early Thursday, killing at least 35 people returning from a wedding party, an official said.
The latest news affecting federal workers and government contractors. Find out what you need to know to start your day.
A GAO report recommends that GSA review the criteria it used for HHS office space bid.
Lisa Shames is director of natural resources and environment at the Government Accountability Office and shares tips for your agency.
Jess Ford is Director of International Affairs and Trade at GAO.
Building your relationship with other agencies. Get advice from GAO's Marsha Crosse, director of Health Care Issues.
The administration's government reorganization efforts are underway. Federal News Radio spoke with Pat Dalton, chief operating officer at GAO, about duplication and redundancy in the federal government.
The Government Accountability Office says the Defense Department needs to step up its cybersecurity training.
A coalition of government agencies will target counterfeit parts posing a danger to the armed services and the public.