Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
The map allows users to view how many people in a given geographic area have been diagnosed with cancer.
Read more of Mark Zuckerberg's column.
The Gov 2.0 Expo is happening next week. Learn why you should attend, and how 2.0 is changing the business of government.
Some agencies are taking social media to the next level.
Learn all about how you might be able to make this work at your agency.
The Office of the Joint Chiefs of Staff has fully embraced Web 2.0 and social media. U.S. Navy Capt. John Kirby, the Chairman's Special Assistant for Public Affairs, explains why.
DorobekINSIDER: Most read items April 9-15, 2010: OPM hiring reforms and crowdsourcing the Gulf oil spill
WFED's Max Cacas reports.
NARA launched Web 2.0 tools, asking for the public's help with writing its Open Government Plan. The agency's chief digital access strategist discusses the suprising response they got.
We bring you details about a recent report from U.S. PIRG.
Intelligence community says developers should keep users' needs at the forefront of any project. Other key best practices are to think big, start small and scale fast. Intelligence employees say Web 2.0 tools slowly are being institutionalized across the community.
In the effervescing world of cybersecurity, former ODNI CIO challenges some cyber conventions.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
Larry Freed, President and CEO of ForeSee Results, explains why.
Details on the event coming to the Washington Convention Center next week.
Agency wants to use crowdsourcing to help kids eat healthier.
More people than ever before are turning to online resources to get information about federal, state and local governments.
More agencies and federal employees are getting interested in Web 2.0 technologies.