Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Gwendolyn Campbell is the executive director of the Atlanta Federal Executive Board.
Rose Garland is the executive director of the St. Louis Federal Executive Board.
Francine Roby is the executive director of the San Francisco Federal Executive Board.
Lisa Makosewski is the executive director of the Philadelphia Federal Executive Board.
LeAnn Jenkins is the executive director of the Oklahoma Federal Executive Board.
Ray Morris is the executive director of the Minnesota Federal Executive Board.
Kathrene Hansen is the executive director of the L.A. Federal Executive Board.
Cindy Hillman is the executive director of the Kansas City Federal Executive Board.
Gloria Uyehara is the executive director of Honolulu's Federal Executive Board.
Congress has reached a bipartisan compromise to end a two-week partial shutdown of the Federal Aviation Administration that has idled tens of thousands of workers and cost the government about $30 million a day in uncollected airline ticket taxes, Senate Democratic leader Harry Reid said Thursday.
Ashton Carter would take over for Bill Lynn, who announced in July he is retiring.
Personal and professional issues come into play for people deciding whether or not to telework.
Tim McManus, vice president for Education and Outreach at the Partnership for Public Service, said he thinks there are some things you can do to make hiring simpler at your agency.
The Pentagon is taking its approach to audit readiness far more seriously than it has in the past, but achieving its goal of clean books by 2017 will take several more years of sustained commitment, DoD's CFO said Thursday.
Two chief human capital officers say Millenials - people born in 1980 or later - bring passion and enthusiasm to the federal workplace but also require guidance and mentorship.
Your agency's data will have a lot more eyeballs on it very soon, get some advice to keep that data clean from Dermot O'Mahony, Vice President of Market and Product Planning, LexisNexis Risk Solutions.
The House Oversight and Government Reform Committee held a hearing on the best way to dispose of nearly 90,000 vacant or underutilized federal properties. While some lawmakers see property sales as a way to generate cash, it's not clear how much the properties are actually worth.
John Pendleton is the Director of Defense Capabilities & Management Issues at GAO. His agency's report found DoD must improve training for its Ballistic Missile Defense System.
John Palguta of the Partnership for Public Service dispels the myth that feds have a better chance of dying than being fired from their workplace and gives data to support why recent reports are not entirely accurate.
A Dodd-Frank provision moving the Office of Thrift Supervision under the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency leadership has changed little in the way of operations, according to Tim Ward, deputy comptroller of thrift supervision at OCC.