Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Federal News Radio Archives
The Center for American Progress' Jitinder Kohli shares the center's new report on how to design successful government programs.
Deloitte's Eric Openshaw explains how the tablet technology is becoming more than just a toy.
Patricia Titus is the vice president and chief information security officer at Unysis, explains the differences between IT and cybersecurity.
NIST's Sheila Frankel explains how agencies can be IPv6-compatible.
The Energy Department has unveiled a new initiative that will develop cyber security risk management process guidelines for the electric sector.
Research from the Cato Institute says that the new Republicans in Congress are not challenging defense spending.
CNN's Brian Todd updates the DorobekINSIDER with details on the Middle East struggles of the past week.
These are the stories Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
A daily list of the best stories of the day as compiled by the DorobekINSIDER team.
OPM Director John Berry discusses how the agency is using last week's snowstorm as a lesson in dealing with this week's bad weather.
The new government purchasing site rival Amazon in its usability, says GSA FAS' Liz DelNegro.
Mike Causey outlines some of the hurdles to telework.
Chad Grant, policy analyst at the NASCIO, is the author of a report detailing the struggles of states to hire IT professionals.
These are the stories that Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
Gov Exec's Tom Shoop explains what agencies will have to do in preparation for the governmentwide reorganization effort called for in President Obama's executive order.
The New York Times reports that this latest effort to censor the Internet comes after the Egyptian protests.