Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Allen Federal's Larry Allen explains the impact of the acquisitions on the contracting community.
The idea is to trade one of your acquisition experts to another agency in exchange for one who knows more about a specific procurement need you have.
GWACs explained by GSA's Michael O'Neill, NIH's Mary B. Armstead, and NASA's Joanne Woytek
We get details from the Defense Intelligence Acquisition Conference from DIA's Mark Bogart.
Shay Assad, director of the office of Defense Procurement and Acquisition Policy, told industry professionals Thursday that DoD would provide them with a clearer picture of what the Pentagon wants when it issues solicitations to industry. Past acquisition processes, he said, had forced vendors to guess what factors DoD thought were truly important.
Former Air Force Chief of Staff on solving the "people" challenges at the DoD.
This year's conference theme, "Leveraging Efficiencies for Operational Effectiveness," will bring together experts from government, industry, professional trade organizations, and academia to share their insights, outlooks and perspectives on the most relevant issues, opportunities and challenges we are facing today as we deliver new technologies and operational capabilities to our war fighters and our national security customers.
A Congressional panel heard from deputy Pentagon service chiefs last week that when it comes to future acquisitions, DOD may have to settle for "good enough".
The merger allows McAfee to continue developing and selling security products and services under its own brand.
Some administration officials fear the acquisition workforce can't properly manage government contracts. Dan Gordon said strengthening that workforce is OFPP's number one priority. He also said he wants to improve communication between government acquisition officers and industry.
The groups have launched a website, asking for public input in an effort to improve the acquisitions process between government and industry.
NASA Deputy Administrator Lori Garver has been on the road to meet with leaders of commercial space companies. She joins us with details of what she found.
The Coast Guard's Capt. Dan Taylor and Christopher Lagan explain how social media is changing the way the Coast Guard is handling its IT acquisition strategy.
A new memo from Dan Gordon, OFPP administrator, details hiring flexibilities and new tools for agencies.
Imagine being locked in a room and not leaving until the Federal Acquisition Regulation is easier to understand and use. The GSA tried that. We hear about the results from GSA's Kathleen Turco.
The Defense Department's acquisition chief said mergers would hurt competition.
The Defense Department wants its information technology projects to be developed in smaller, faster chunks that take no more than 18 months to deploy. One Air Force program executive officer says he's already doing it in 12 months.
Part of "The Need for the Next Generation" special report, the VA Acquisition Academy's internship program develops future contracting professionals through rigorous classes, job rotations and leadership development.
Defense Department employees have only a few weeks to get themselves familiar with a set of online tools designed to estimate the costs.