Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Washington Technology Editor in Chief Nick Wakeman joins host Mark Amtower for a wide ranging discussion of the big technology and acquisition stories.
APril 30, 2012
Anne Perry and Jonathan Aronie, partners at Sheppard Mullin, will answer questions about the bid protest process.
April 17, 2012(Encore presentation May 22, 2012)
Federal News Radio hosts Tom Temin and Francis Rose join host Mark Amtower to discuss some of the top issues affecting federal workers.
April 16, 2012.
McKenna Long & Aldridge Partner Jason Workmaster and David Dowd, partner at Mayer Brown will discuss what contractors can do to avoid liability issues.
April 10, 2012
Host Mark Amtower talks about the big contracting issues with Northrup Grumman's Ed Swallow and Dan Mintz from PowerTek Corporation.
April 9, 2012(Encore presentation April 23, 2012)
Bill Doucette, head of Federal Sector Sales at the U.S. Postal Service, joins host Roger Waldron to talk about some of the agency's programs and services.
April 3, 2012
Lockheed Martin and Austal are currently building 55 Littoral Combat Ships for the Navy. Kevin Brancato, a defense analyst for BGov and author of the report, "'Real Competition' for The Littoral Combat Ship," discusses how the Navy's competition between the two contractors may serve as a model for future acquisitions.
Market Connections President Lisa Dezzutti joins host Mark Amtower to discuss how federal agencies are using traditional and social media in their marketing efforts.
April 2, 2012
Federal Acquisition Service Commissioner Steve Kempf will talk about where the government-wide contracting market place is headed.
March 20, 2012(Encore presentation April 24, 2012)
Host Mark Amtower will discuss a wide ranging of contracting issues with Harold Good, director of Purchasing for Frederick County Maryland.
March 19, 2012
The bill (S.2198), introduced Thursday by Sens. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) and Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), would cap contractors' pay at $400,000 and apply that cap to all contract employees — not just top executives.
Host Roger Waldron and Jim Schweiter, partner at McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP will talk about legislation affecting the contracting community.
March 13, 2012
Peg and Claudia Hosky of Hosky Communications and FedInsider talk about ways to raise your profile with government agencies.
March 12, 2012
New changes to the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement rules for contractor business systems are now in effect. Under the new rules, the government will withhold five percent of a contractor's payment if any of the company's business systems are found to be "deficient" by the Defense Contract Audit Agency. Brian Waagner, a partner at Husch Backwell, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the changes and how they affect contractors.
Joseph Petrillo, attorney with Petrillo and Powell in Washington, D.C., talks to The Federal Drive with Tom Temin about the new rules put in place by the Federal Acquisition Regulation Council.
Deltek Chief Knowledge Officer Ray Bjorklund discusses how contractors will be affected by the new federal budget.
March 6, 2012
Disagreement persists over whether provisions in a new contracting bill will enhance oversight of overseas contracting during conflicts or create another bureaucratic layer that penalizes contractors.
Jonathan Etherton, president of Etherton and Associates Inc., joins host Roger Waldron to talk about a number of federal procurement issues.
February 28, 2012(Encore presentation May 29, 2012)
Host Roger Waldron talks federal procurement with David Drabkin, corporate director for Acquisition Policy at the Northrop Grumman Corporation.
February 21, 2012
Boxwood Executive Search President Bert Sadtler will talk about how government agencies use executive search firms.
February 20, 2012