Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Col. Kevin Felix, the chief of the Future Warfare Division at the Army Capabilites Integration Center, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss a recent seminar examining the future force and the virtual training available for troops at home.
Col. Thomas Roe, director of the Center for Army Lessons Learned, offers insight on how the Army takes what it has learned from fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq and is applying it to future conflicts.
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta said Thursday the Army will withdraw two combat brigades from Europe as part of a broad reorienting of U.S. forces and instead rotate units in and out of the region, presumably from U.S. bases.
Congress wants two reports on enterprise email: one from the Army that is due by Jan. 31 and another from DoD CIO Teri Takai by June. Army deputy CIO Mike Krieger said the requirement for a report caused the service to delay the program for 30 days and would push back the final migration date to at least mid-May.
The service hires eight vendors to provide private cloud computing services.
Fort Bragg's Special Warfare Center shows how the U.S. has turned hunting terror networks into half-science, half-art-form since the al-Qaida attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.
Emails appear to be coming from USAA, a financial services company specializing in military members. The messages contain a link to a file infected with the Zeus malware.
The Defense Department's Combat Feeding Directorate oversees the nutritional requirements and changing tastes of America's fighting force when designing its MREs, or meals ready-to-eat.
In a break from the Cold War mass-mobilization model, the Army is considering the Army Force Generation, or ARFOGEN, model as a way to find efficiency and savings in the equipping process.
The Army's newly-appointed program executive officer for enterprise information systems wants shorter RFPs but more industry engagement and an holistic view of program capabilities
The Army says it's learned a lot about how to put intelligence capabilities directly into the hands of soldiers. The next challenge is to maintain the momentum for development of those capabilities once troops are out of combat.
Defense Department analyst being tried in case involving biggest leak of U.S. secrets.
Army Lt. Col. Camilla White, the deputy program manager for the GCSS, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss some IT-acquisition best practices learned from her experiences with the Increment 7 investment.
Massive spending bill includes provisions that would cap parking at the controversial office site until DoD implements traffic mitigation measures recommended by the department's inspector general.
The Army's senior leaders want the service to beat its 2015 target to cut down the number of data centers it uses.
Col. John Morrison is director of the Army's LandWarNet Battle Command, the office that's in charge of integrating Army capabilities at the NIE.
House and Senate negotiators who hammered out an agreement for the 2012 defense authorization bill added language that puts the brakes on the Army's transition to an enterprise email effort. The language adds several requirements the Army and DoD must meet before moving forward with the project.
Two Army helicopters crashed Monday night at Joint Base Lewis-McChord in an accident that killed four soldiers, a military spokesman said late Monday.
The faceoff between the Navy Midshipmen and the Army Black Knights is almost here, and the pre-game anticipation has already spread to Twitter.
The brunt of the Army's plan to cut 8,700 positions by October 2012 will take place within the Installation Management Command, Army Materiel Command, and Training and Doctrine Command.