Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
Data.edu.gov is part of the Obama Administration's Open Government Initiative.
Yes, people are still reading, but it's becoming a more social activity.
This week, host John Gilroy talks to Richard Boly, the force behind the State Department's Diplopedia.
June 22, 2010
New service could change the way the federal government does business.
It seems that older Americans are using social networking for more than just stalking the grandkids.
This week, Amtower talks with John Kagia of Market Connections.
June 14, 2010
Do you know people who have gone above and beyond with work in Gov 2.0 at your agency?
Peter Corbett of iStrategy Labs gives us a preview.
The innovation challenges platform will help your agency get creative ideas and be more open and transparent.
Diplomats need to work with the under-30 age group that is using Internet-based communication technology, State's Jared Cohen says.
Could open data actually help find a fix to the Gulf oil crisis?
The Health 2.0 Conference is coming to D.C. for the first time, and one of the conference's co-founders explains that he wants to share best practices with the government in order to help the individual patient.
Social media is changing the way the State Department meets its mission. The agency is using Web 2.0 tools to create relationships and partnering with experts to figure out how best to use them.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
Utilizing custom and open source technology You2Gov provides cutting edge Government 2.0 platforms to people, companies, trade associations and government agencies. CEO Alan Silberberg gives us a peek at how it's all done.
Learn all about Manor, Texas, a suburb of Austin that is using Gov 2.0 technologies in new and innovative ways to improve the quality of life.
Don't know what Disruptathon is? Don't worry! We've got all of the details for you.
First, stop calling it 'social media'. Learn more in our extensive interview with Nicholas Gruen, chair of the Australian Government 2.0 Taskforce.