Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
One of the creators of the site explains why his company did what it did.
Booz Allen Hamilton's Steve Radick discusses a recent blog post.
The Internet is a Soviet bread line.
Changing the perception of government one app at a time.
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
Data.edu.gov is part of the Obama Administration's Open Government Initiative.
Yes, people are still reading, but it's becoming a more social activity.
This week, host John Gilroy talks to Richard Boly, the force behind the State Department's Diplopedia.
June 22, 2010
New service could change the way the federal government does business.
It seems that older Americans are using social networking for more than just stalking the grandkids.
This week, Amtower talks with John Kagia of Market Connections.
June 14, 2010
Do you know people who have gone above and beyond with work in Gov 2.0 at your agency?
Peter Corbett of iStrategy Labs gives us a preview.
The innovation challenges platform will help your agency get creative ideas and be more open and transparent.
Diplomats need to work with the under-30 age group that is using Internet-based communication technology, State's Jared Cohen says.
Could open data actually help find a fix to the Gulf oil crisis?
The Health 2.0 Conference is coming to D.C. for the first time, and one of the conference's co-founders explains that he wants to share best practices with the government in order to help the individual patient.