Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Federal News Radio Archives
The Air Force Materiel Command has issued new guidance that says the leaked documents are protected by the Espionage Act.
Homeland Security Today's David Silverberg explains the work cut out for TSA before the union elections.
Laura Godfrey, manager of GoviernoUSA.gov, explains best practices for reaching out to Latinos online.
The institute says that a comparable set of rules that apply to traditional warfare are needed in cyber war as well.
James Pettit, deputy assistant secretary for the agency's Overseas Citizens Services, explains the logistics of evacuating personnel and U.S. citizens from Egypt.
National Journal reporter Yochi Dreazen explains how wars will change due to tightening budgets at DoD.
Jeremy Grant shares his top priorities as the incoming
GAO says neither department has any particular plans, goals, or timeframes for creating a joint system.
POLITICO's Jen Di Mascio explains how the protests in Egypt could affect U.S. contractors doing business there.
InfoSecurity reports the spam is being spread in the "name of democracy", according to Kaspersky Lab's December 2010 spam report.