Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
$11.2 billion contract has no records on pricing negotiations or other procurement information.
FAI, DAU teaming together to provide contracting officers and others training and tools.
Office of Federal Procurement Policy Administrator Dan Gordon issued a memo asking for agencies to improve their internal controls for collecting and submitting acquisition data. The Federal Procurement Data System has had data quality issues for more than a decade.
GSA Chief Acquisition Officer Mindy Connolly, discusses GSA's acquisition workforce, the Myth-Busters campaign, and sustainability in government procurement.
May 31, 2011
Iris Cooper, the associate deputy assistant secretary of Acquisition Logistics, and Construction for VA, explains the center' responsibilities.
Hugh Hurwitz, Deputy Chief Financial Officer and Senior Procurement Executive at the Education Department, shares what his agency is doing to build its acquisition workforce.
Camber Corporation has purchased federal EADS North America Defense Security and Systems Solutions.
See how DOD's money saving and efficiency tactics match up against your agency's. Bill Solis, Director of Defense Capabilities and Management Issues, GAO has more information
Agencies asked 125 annuitants for help last year with Army leading the way, bringing 44 retired federal workers back to help with acquisition processes.
Al Burman, president of Jefferson Solutions and Chair of the Procurement Round Table, joins host Roger Waldron to talk about the work his group is doing.
May 10, 2011
New OCI regs would allow government to tolerate conflict of interest... sometimes. Attorney Steve Ryan explains it for us.
The Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan is relying on the Government Accountability Office to offer actionable information about contracting in war zones.
Erin Pitera is the VP of Federal Management Partners and describes how the Navy was able to bring on much sought-after acquisition professionals.
The costs of weapons and communications systems are on the rise.
The new head of procurement at the Homeland Security Department has a pretty clear vision of how to get - and keep - acquisition on track at his agency.
A new southwestern border security technology strategy is in the works. We get details from CBS's Mark Borkowski.
DOD's Tricare Management Activity is not only one of the world's biggest health care providers. It is also a big acquisition organization. We learn more from TMA's Michael Fischetti.
Stan Sloane, president and CEO of SRA International, discusses what's in the deal and what it means for outstanding contracts.
Allen Federal's Larry Allen explains the impact of the acquisitions on the contracting community.
The idea is to trade one of your acquisition experts to another agency in exchange for one who knows more about a specific procurement need you have.