Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
New OCI regs would allow government to tolerate conflict of interest... sometimes. Attorney Steve Ryan explains it for us.
The Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan is relying on the Government Accountability Office to offer actionable information about contracting in war zones.
Erin Pitera is the VP of Federal Management Partners and describes how the Navy was able to bring on much sought-after acquisition professionals.
The costs of weapons and communications systems are on the rise.
The new head of procurement at the Homeland Security Department has a pretty clear vision of how to get - and keep - acquisition on track at his agency.
A new southwestern border security technology strategy is in the works. We get details from CBS's Mark Borkowski.
DOD's Tricare Management Activity is not only one of the world's biggest health care providers. It is also a big acquisition organization. We learn more from TMA's Michael Fischetti.
Stan Sloane, president and CEO of SRA International, discusses what's in the deal and what it means for outstanding contracts.
Allen Federal's Larry Allen explains the impact of the acquisitions on the contracting community.
The idea is to trade one of your acquisition experts to another agency in exchange for one who knows more about a specific procurement need you have.
GWACs explained by GSA's Michael O'Neill, NIH's Mary B. Armstead, and NASA's Joanne Woytek
We get details from the Defense Intelligence Acquisition Conference from DIA's Mark Bogart.
Shay Assad, director of the office of Defense Procurement and Acquisition Policy, told industry professionals Thursday that DoD would provide them with a clearer picture of what the Pentagon wants when it issues solicitations to industry. Past acquisition processes, he said, had forced vendors to guess what factors DoD thought were truly important.
Former Air Force Chief of Staff on solving the "people" challenges at the DoD.
This year's conference theme, "Leveraging Efficiencies for Operational Effectiveness," will bring together experts from government, industry, professional trade organizations, and academia to share their insights, outlooks and perspectives on the most relevant issues, opportunities and challenges we are facing today as we deliver new technologies and operational capabilities to our war fighters and our national security customers.
A Congressional panel heard from deputy Pentagon service chiefs last week that when it comes to future acquisitions, DOD may have to settle for "good enough".
The merger allows McAfee to continue developing and selling security products and services under its own brand.
Some administration officials fear the acquisition workforce can't properly manage government contracts. Dan Gordon said strengthening that workforce is OFPP's number one priority. He also said he wants to improve communication between government acquisition officers and industry.
The groups have launched a website, asking for public input in an effort to improve the acquisitions process between government and industry.
NASA Deputy Administrator Lori Garver has been on the road to meet with leaders of commercial space companies. She joins us with details of what she found.