Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Jon Desenberg of the Performance Institute and John Kamensky of the IBM Center for the Business of Government, will discuss how to instill a culture of performance at your agency.
July 26, 2013
Government contractors have more questions than answers regarding how the Affordable Care Act will impact business, and how coverage requirements will inform contract pricing evaluations.
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss what's ahead for Congress, the implementation of Dodd-Frank, and possible changes to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
July 25, 2013
George Washington University Law School professor Steve Schooner joins host Roger Waldron to talk about the top procurement issues.
July 23, 2013
Tony Celeste, director of Federal Sales at Brocade, will discuss best practices for designing a data center, and making it flexible enough to meet your agency's needs.
July 23, 2013
Larry Allen, president of Allen Federal Business Partners will discuss the top strategic sourcing issues with host Mark Amtower.
July 22, 2013
This week on the Capital Impact radio show, Bloomberg Government examines the law that requires the Defense Department to buy American when outfitting troops. Plus, which contractors will benefit the most from passage of an immigration bill?
Watervliet Arsenal is celebrating its 200th anniversary as the premier manufacturer of cannons and mortars for the military. Federal News Radio Anchor Tom Temin visited the arsenal for an up-close look at what goes on behind the scenes.
Steve Charles, one of the co-founder of the immixGroup, will give listeners insight on how electronic problems can impact federal security.
July 16, 2013
A group of Democrats and Republicans, called the No Labels Caucus, plans to introduce nine bills this week focused on government effectiveness and efficiency. The strategic sourcing legislation would require agencies to save at least $10 billion a year. Senators say agencies need the right incentives to buy smarter.
Hosky Communications President Peg Hosky, discusses the value of having your agency participate in events, conferences, and webinars.
July 15, 2013
Polling and research firm Gallup will pay $10.5 million to settle allegations that it violated the False Claims Act and the Procurement Integrity Act. The government alleged Gallup knowingly inflated contract prices.
Lily Whiteman, author of "How to Land a Top-Paying Federal Job" will discuss the job outlook in the federal government.
July 12, 2013
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss how Medicaid will be affected by the delay in the implementation of the Affordable Care Act's employer mandate.
July 11, 2013
Federal benefits expert Bob Braunstein will answer your questions about phased retirment.
July 10, 2013
Jon Etherton, president of Etherton and Associates, Inc., joins host Roger Waldron for a wide ranging discussion of the issues affecting contractors.
July 9, 2013 (This program originally aired on July 2, 2013)
Speaking coach and author Larry Tracy will talk about his book: "The Shortcut to Persuasive Presentations".
July 8, 2013
Alex Grohmann and John Dyson from the Northern Virginia Chapter of the Informations Systems Security Association, join host John Gilroy to talk about what you can do to make your agency more secure.
July 9, 2013
Linda Rix, co-CEO of Avue Technologies will give her take on a wide range of issues affecting the federal job market.
July 5, 2013 (This show originally aired June 28, 2013)
Members of Congress sent a letter to the President Tuesday saying federally contracted low-wage work represents how the government fuels inequality. Contracted service workers staged a strike to protest pay inequality.