Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
D.C. CTO Bryan Sivak talks about what went into developing his dashboard and what federal agencies need to know.
EPA's Director of Web Communications discusses the challenges, and benefits, of having a solid agency-wide Web 2.0 policy.
Will your tweets eventually become part of a new collection at the Library of Congress?
Federal agencies are increasingly turning to the tools of social collaboration, and doing it in a way that fits the mission of the organization.
The move to the cloud in the Federal government is happening, but not as fast as Kundra would like.
DorobekINSIDER: Most read items from Feb. 29-March 6: DOD Web 2.0 policy, USPS reorg, Causey, and fed tax delinquents
DorobekInsider: Did the President all-but mention GSA administrator nominee Johnson at the State of the Union?
Gov 2.0 strategist Adriel Hampton tells Chris and Amy that there are a lot of unknowns in 2010.