Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Peggy Sherry will become the deputy commissioner for operations support at the IRS as of Nov. 4. She is the fourth executive to come to the IRS since the service's scandal broke earlier this summer.
Host Derrick Dortch talks about the recent government shutdown with Linda Rix, co-CEO of Avue Technologies.
October 18, 2013 (Encore presentation October 25, 2013)
Beth Cobert is on the job as the deputy director for management at the Office of Management and Budget. The Senate confirmed Cobert and 24 other nominees late Wednesday night.
President Barack Obama nominated Jeh Johnson to be the next secretary of the Homeland Security Department. He has no discernible experience working in the homeland security sector.
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will examine how the government shutdown is affecting contractors, and what some people are doing to to generate income during these tough economic times.
October 17, 2013
Sen. Kelly Ayotte has ended her hold on President Barack Obama's nominee for Air Force secretary, clearing the way for Senate confirmation of Deborah Lee James.
US officials: Medal of Honor recipient asks Army to bring him back to active duty
The success of the U.S. private sector is connected to a healthy U.S. public sector, and we are letting our public sector deteriorate, says David Bray, CIO of the FCC.
Evan Lesser, founder and director of Clearance Jobs.com, will discuss the impact of the government shutdown on contractors and employees with security clearances.
October 11, 2013
Scott Carpenter, pioneering astronaut and 2nd American in orbit dies at age 88
Defense Department Deputy Secretary Ashton Carter will retire in December, the Pentagon announced Thursday. Carter plans to leave DoD Dec. 4, according to a statement from Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel.
The American Legion's Mark Walker and Phillip Selleh from the VA Business Accelerator will discuss programs and initiatives to help veterans find jobs.
October 4, 2013
Stan Soloway and Robin Lineberger from the Professional Services Council, join host Debra Roth to discuss how sequestration and other issues are affecting contractors.
October 4, 2013
Through its interviews, Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Emily Kopp recounts how feds endured their first week of furloughs caused by the government shutdown.
Meet the nine federal employees who were honored Thursday night at the twelfth annual Samuel J. Heyman Service to America Medals gala.
At 93 years old, Lyle Ruterbories is the oldest National Park Service ranger.
On this week's Your Turn program, Mike interviews Paul Forte with Long Term Care Partners and retirement expert Stan Hinden.
October 2, 2013
Lt. Gen. Susan Lawrence announced today is her last day in uniform after 41 years in the Army. She leaves a legacy as the Army CIO who oversaw a huge amount of change over the last two years.
Ron Biz, Obama's nominee to be the nation's top energy regulator, withdrew Tuesday, conceding he did not have enough support for confirmation.
2 Marine generals forced to retire for roles in deadly breach of base in Afghanistan