Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
The Army has awarded the Oshkosh Corporation a $226 million contract for 5,131 underbody improvement kits for the Mine Resistant Ambush Protected All Terrain Vehicle.
Staying $585 million under budget is a major accomplishment for any agency. But, as Federal News Radio's Francis Rose found out, GSA's Bill Guerin did just that.
Designing requirements for a big procurement at DoD involves three main elements: cost, schedule, and performance objectives. GAO's Mike Sullivan told Federal News Radio that DoD continues to struggle in those areas.
The Department of Defense is trying to stop mergers among the nation's largest weapons contractors.
William McNally, deputy CAO at NASA, discusses changes in the agency's acquisition workforce.
Shay Assad, the Defense Department's director of defense pricing, and Dick Ginman, the Pentagon's director of defense procurement and acquisition policy, join host Roger Waldron to talk about their new roles.
June 7, 2011 - (Encore presentation June 21, 2011)
Guy Timberlake is the Chief Visionary Officer and CEO of the American Small Business Coalition. He joins us with a look at federal contracting
$11.2 billion contract has no records on pricing negotiations or other procurement information.
FAI, DAU teaming together to provide contracting officers and others training and tools.
Office of Federal Procurement Policy Administrator Dan Gordon issued a memo asking for agencies to improve their internal controls for collecting and submitting acquisition data. The Federal Procurement Data System has had data quality issues for more than a decade.
GSA Chief Acquisition Officer Mindy Connolly, discusses GSA's acquisition workforce, the Myth-Busters campaign, and sustainability in government procurement.
May 31, 2011
Iris Cooper, the associate deputy assistant secretary of Acquisition Logistics, and Construction for VA, explains the center' responsibilities.
Hugh Hurwitz, Deputy Chief Financial Officer and Senior Procurement Executive at the Education Department, shares what his agency is doing to build its acquisition workforce.
Camber Corporation has purchased federal EADS North America Defense Security and Systems Solutions.
See how DOD's money saving and efficiency tactics match up against your agency's. Bill Solis, Director of Defense Capabilities and Management Issues, GAO has more information
Agencies asked 125 annuitants for help last year with Army leading the way, bringing 44 retired federal workers back to help with acquisition processes.
Al Burman, president of Jefferson Solutions and Chair of the Procurement Round Table, joins host Roger Waldron to talk about the work his group is doing.
May 10, 2011
New OCI regs would allow government to tolerate conflict of interest... sometimes. Attorney Steve Ryan explains it for us.
The Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan is relying on the Government Accountability Office to offer actionable information about contracting in war zones.