Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
In part 4 of Federal News Radio's special report, The Obama Impact: Evaluating the Last Four Years, we examine progress the administration has made in the acquisition arena. We rated one initiative as effective (green), three as ineffective (red) and two as more progress needed (yellow). View the details of each initiative through our interactive dashboard.
Larry Allen of Allen Federal and Richard Mackey of CapITalReps will discuss how changes to GSA Schedules will affect you.
September 17, 2012(Encore presentation October 22, 2012)
GSA's System for Award Management is finding its footing after a rough start. OFPP Administrator Joe Jordan said he's watching the systems' progress carefully.
Carolyn Alston, executive vice president and general counsel for the Coalition for Government Procurement, will talk about the multiple award schedule program.
September 11, 2012(Encore presentation October 30, 2012)
Terry Dunlap, founding partner of Tactical Network Solutions talks about the services his company provides to protect your computer networks from hackers.
September 10, 2012
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will discuss three companies that may benefit from sequestration, rules that could slow the adoption for electronic health records, and the latest on Dodd-Frank.
September 6, 2012
WomenAble CEO Julie Weeks joins host Mark Amtower to talk about her research on small business contractors and what they can do to earn more government business.
September 3, 2012(Encore presentation September 24, 2012)
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital
Impact show, analysts will discuss the GOP convention in Tampa, preparations for sequestration, and what caused the budget crisis.
August 30, 2012
Homeland Security Department Chief Procurement Officer Nick Nayak will talk about the agency's acquisition goals.
August 21, 2012(Encore presentation September 18, 2012)
On this week's Capital Impact show, guests discuss how the Paul Ryan budget plan would affect federal spending, how NASA would be affected by sequestration, and two new mobile apps for this year's Democratic and Republican conventions.
August 16, 2012
Beth Farrell and Jim Schweiter from McKenna Long and Aldridge LLP will discuss the impact of sequestration.
August 14, 2012(Encore presentation September 4, 2012)
Kevin Youel Page, deputy commissioner for the Office of Integrated Technology Services, will talk about the agency's goals and initiatives.
August 7, 2012
ImmixGroup's Allan Rubin and Skip Liesegang will talk about how their company is helping channel participants do more business with government.
July 30, 2012(Encore presentation December 17, 2012)
The White House is updating its 2010 trade secret theft and counterfeit product prevention strategy. The new plan will incorporate public input, which the administration is currently soliciting from stakeholders.
The National Protection and Programs Directorate said it would not put a contractor communication guidance in place that would have required agency leaders to answer 15 questions before meeting with companies. Industry experts said the draft guidance would have had a chilling effect on agency-contractor communication.
Bloomberg Government Federal Business Analyst Brian Friel talks about why multiple award contracts have become so popular and where the government market is headed.
July 24, 2012
Jaime Gracia, Guy Timberlake, and Evan Weisel, join host Mark Amtower to disucss everything you need to know about social media.
July 23, 2012(Encore presentation August 13, 2012)
The FAR Council wants to implement governmentwide requirements to increase the oversight of security personnel abroad.
The office asked for industry comment on how to get better data into the Federal Awardee Performance and Integrity Information System. OFPP asked for input on seven questions.
Host Roger Waldron talks government oversight with Ken Donohue of the Reznick Group.
July 17, 2012