Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
More data over greater distances. General Dynamics' John Weidman tells us about a new contract to modernize the ground system and network for NASA's Tracking Data and Relay Satellite constellation.
Astronaut Tracy Caldwell Dyson sends a greeting from the International Space Station.
Storm could be the worst in over a decade.
So who are the smartest TSP investors in government? Are they rocket scientists, economist, medical researchers or postal employees? Take Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's TGIF quiz to test your investment smarts.
Check out the podcast.
14th annual ceremony honors best of the best on the Web.
Read all about it from agency CIO Linda Cureton.
A NASA employee is filing an amended complaint against the agency after he was demoted for discussing intelligent design at his laboratory. Attorney Bill Bransford explains it for us.
NASA and its partners are making an effort to save both time and lives with new technology. Details from WTOP's Kristi King and NASA's George Theodorakos
NASA and its partners are making an effort to save both time and lives with new technology.
NASA's cyberfocus shifts to real time. We get details from deputy CIO Jerry Davis.
One NASA scientist is literally helping people see.
GovExec's Tom Shoop brings us analysis of why NASA's deputy CIO has told his employees that FISMA compliance isn't the be-all, end-all of IT security.
Learn why the space agency in particular is helping out.
NASA sidesteps flaws in FISMA, Microsoft to give feds early warning on security
Students from across the country worked to develop a project that markets careers at NASA to teens. NASA's Alotta Taylor, responsible for the space operations education program, tells us about the winning effort.
NASA-sponsored studies have found that omega-3 fatty acids found in fish oil may play a role in mitigating bone loss that occurs during spaceflight, and in osteoporosis. Researchers say, the solution could have significant implications for space travelers and those susceptible to bone loss on Earth.
Ongoing research has looked for ways to stop bone density loss in astronauts for decades. It's one of the main effects of exposure to the weightlessness of space.
Researchers found that astronauts who ate more fish lost less bone mineral after four-to-six-month-long spaceflights. In a series of cell-based studies, scientists documented that adding a specific omega-3 fatty acid to cells would inhibit the activation of factors that lead to bone breakdown.
The studies were conducted by a team of scientists across multiple disciplines at Johnson Space Center in Houston.
Program will discuss Key Initiatives & Progress Made in Cloud Computing, NASA Ames Nebula and DISA RACE Case Studies, GSA Cloud Computing Storefront Update, Barriers or Contraints to still overcome in getting to a Secure Cloud Environment, and Future Vision.
Assessments show that we are off to a good start--but have much more work to do as we transition our overall efforts towards effective agency implementation. U.S. Chief Technology Officer, Aneesh Chopra explains.