Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Angela Bailey of OPM joined Tom Temin on The Federal Drive
Comptroller General Gene Dodaro discusses government management and projects on the high-risk list.
Approximately 3 million people work for the Department of Defense, making it the largest employer in the US. Human Capital Management For Defense conference director, Lisa Ringlen, tells us why the personal touch is important.
The groups have launched a website, asking for public input in an effort to improve the acquisitions process between government and industry.
American University scholar in residence Beryl Radin outlines the challenges of reorganization government, called for by President Obama in his State of the Union address.
The departments of Veterans Affairs and Housing and Urban Development have partnered to conduct a more thorough analysis of the nation's homeless veteran population. The agencies said the new data will allow them to get the right services to the vets who need them.
The National Institute of Government Procurement is proposing professional guidelines for the public procurement field.
IDEO's Fred Dust discusses some of the findings from its government innovation report conducted with the Partnership for Public Service.
Laura Godfrey, manager of GoviernoUSA.gov, explains best practices for reaching out to Latinos online.
The Center for American Progress' Jitinder Kohli shares the center's new report on how to design successful government programs.
The Center for American Progress' Jitinder Kohli explains how he helped the initiative to cut billions in the U.K. government.
Sure, Johnny Fed can read, but if it's not written clearly, there's room for misunderstanding. The Center for Plain Language's Dr. Annetta Cheek, tells us about this year's awards for writing.
When it comes to Conficker, what are the lessons learned and how can the public and private sectors work together to defeat it? We ask Neustar's Rod Joffe.
The Defense Department's leader of business process reform said Friday that she's hopeful the Government Accountability Office will remove one of DoD's high risk areas from its biennial list of government trouble spots. GAO is expected to issue the list within the next several weeks.
Part of "The Need for the Next Generation" special report, GAO explains how the watchdog agency re-imagined its brand and recruiting methods to become a highly competitive agency for young people to work for.
The city of Copenhagen's Tine Malm shares how the idea map allows citizens to offers suggestions to the local government.
Bill Taylor, author of Practically Radical, explains how to bring innovative ideas to the workplace.
CDW-G's Andy Lausch discusses the findings of a report on green government initiative metrics for IT.