Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Information Technology News
Bob Payne, vice president of Enterprise Agile Consulting at LitheSpeed and Nathaniel Cadwell, Agile coach and owner at LiftHand LLC will talk about the strengths and weaknesses of agile software.
August 7, 2012
Mario Hyland from AEGIS.net will talk about exchanging information between medical systems.
July 31, 2012(Encore presentation August 28, 2012)
The Modified Infrastructure Survey Tool does not provide information about the consequences of security incidents at federal facilities, a GAO auditor said. As a result, agencies cannot effectively deploy countermeasures. Still, Rep. Dan Lungren (R-Calif.) said he was happy with FPS' progress in developing MIST.
Dusty Wince, CEO of Knowledge Consulting Group will explain how his company can help your agency or business move securely to the cloud.
July 24, 2012
The Navy's chief information officer released an abbreviated business case analysis template in an effort to encourage IT industry personnel to propose ideas focused on cost savings. The CIO must continue to decrease IT spending by 25 percent over the next four years.
The CIO said he's using an agile approach to keep large programs on track and looking to the cloud to improve the agency's business processes.
Jul 19, 2012(Encore presentation August 27, 2012)
W. Hord Tipton, executive director of The International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2, talks about his tenure as CIO of the Department of the Interior, and what you can do to protect data at your agency.
July 17, 2012
The Justice Department's Executive Office of
Immigration Review is implementing phase four of
their E-World initiative to bring e-filing
capabilities to attorneys.
July 12, 2012
Christopher Fountain, senior vice president of SecureInfo joins host John Gilroy to talk about IT security.
July 10, 2012
Ted Davis, president of Unisys Federal Systems, will talk about how his company can help your transition to the cloud.
July 3, 2012
While government IT resources are shrinking, a dire need for improvements with customer interaction will be key to agencies survival.
T.K. Keaninni, chief technology officer for nCircle joins host John Gilroy to talk about how his company can help your agency with its network security issues.
June 26, 2012
Al Fox, federal division head of Outsystems, spoke with In Depth with Francis Rose on Industry Chatter .
The U.S. Agency for International Development saw
their FISMA scores drop to an F grade. Jerry
Horton, USAID's chief information officer, said
they will fix their shortcomings this year.
June 21, 2012
Agencies and lawmakers, seeking to implement accountability and transparency practices governmentwide, are taking a page from the Recovery Board's playbook. One of the successes of the RAT Board was in changing the way agencies dealt with erroneous or improper payments, said Earl Devaney, the former chairman of the Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board and now a senior adviser at Reznick Government.
Gordon Gillerman and Matt Scholl of NIST discuss standards, certification and accreditation with host John Gilroy.
June 19, 2012(Encore presentation December 25, 2012)
Lockheed Martin, the federal government's largest contractor landed up to $1.9 billion worth of work Friday in a deal to operate Defense Department networks across the globe.
Doug Brashear from Navigation Arts joins host John Gilroy to discuss design options for the mobile platform.
June 12, 2012
OMB highlights successes of 25-point strategy on its 18-month anniversary. Federal CIO Steve VanRoekel said agencies saved $100 million from moving email to the cloud. There now are more than 1,000 qualified program managers in the new job series. The IT reform plan helps institute culture change from CIOs on down.
June 7, 2012(Encore presentation July 5, 2012)
Jeff Ait, director of Public Sector for Good Technology will talk about how his company can help you manage the mobile phones and tablets at your agency.
June 5, 2012