Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Robert Coen, acting program director for NITAAC, discusses the state of the IT acquisition market with host Roger Waldron.
January 15, 2013 (Encore presentation February 12, 2013)
The semi-annual regulatory agenda highlights final and proposed changes to the federal acquisition and agency-specific acquisition regulations.
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts examine NASA's acquisition forecast for this year, and the legislative agenda on Capitol Hill.
January 10, 2013
Jim McCarthy, owner and technical director of AOC Key Solutions, will discuss what contractors can do to improve their bid proposals.
January 8, 2013
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts examine why Congress failed to pass comprehensive cybersecurity legislation last year, and the impact that money had on the 2012 election.
January 3, 2012
Carolyn Alston and Bill Gormley from the Coalition for Government Procurement will discuss the procurement highlights and lowlights in 2012.
December 25, 2012 (Encore presentation January 1, 2013)
The Federal Acquisition Regulations Council's proposal would implement part of a July 2012 memo from the Office of Management and Budget. The memo directed agencies to take specific steps to ensure accelerated payments to small businesses.
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will discuss how the fiscal cliff crisis is impacting businesses. Also, what does the future look like for Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae?
December 13, 2012
Paul Lemmo, vice president of Business Development at Lockheed Martin Informations Systems and Global Solutions will discuss cybersecurity, integrated solutions and more.
December 11, 2012
On this week's Capital Impact show, analysts discuss the fiscal cliff and its impact, and how a new court ruling will affect traditional utilites and power companies.
December 6, 2012
A new memo from acting OMB Director Jeff Zients to agency leaders codifies an interagency council to oversee the promotion and implementation of bulk buying. Each agency also must name a senior official to oversee their efforts.
Best selling author Rohit Bhargava, joins host Mark Amtower to talk about his book Likeonomics, and the top marketing trends for next year.
December 3, 2012(Encore presentation December 24, 2012 and December 31, 2012)
Mark Day, director of the Office of Strategic Programs for GSA's Integrated Technology Service will give his thoughts on a variety of acquistion and management issues.
November 27, 2012
Tom Sisti, director and legislative counsel for SAP, joins host Roger Waldron to talk about a wide range of acquisition issues.
November 20, 2012
Host Mark Amtower is joined by Steve Charles and David Perera, co-authors of The Inside Guide to the Federal IT Market".
November 19, 2012
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will examine President Obama's trade policy, and discuss how the latest economic numbers will impact housing and jobs.
November 14, 2012
Deltek's Ray Bjorklund and Kevin Plexico will talk about how contractors will be affected by sequestration and other issues.
November 12, 2012(Encore presentation November 26, 2012)
Jack Horan, partner at McKenna Long and Aldridge LLP, talks about compliance issues in the Multiple Award Schedule program.
November 6, 2012(Encore presentation December 4, 2012)
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will discuss the presidential candidate's positions on defense spending and their energy policies. Also, who is contributing to the campaigns?
November 1, 2011
David Dowd, a partner at Mayer Brown LLP, discusses three significant bid protests involving blanket purchase agreements.