Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Both employee unions and agencies say certain phrases in President Obama's executive order creating these committees need to be better defined. VA deputy secretary Gould will lead an effort to bring some precision to terms such as pre-decisional, to make sure everyone is working from the same sheet of paper. National Council on Federal-Labor Management Relations also details first set of bargaining pilots, called B-1.
The private sector and Congress are showing wide support for federal telework.
Like other agencies, the Institute of Museum and Library Services has released its agency sustainability plan. Unlike the others, telework plays a major part in the plan.
Legislation is waiting for Congress to come back to work.
Congress returns next week to deal with federal pay and teleworking issues, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says, and as a side effect, returns Washington, D.C.'s traffic to its normal nightmare status...
While GSA feds think about how to make federal buildings greener, they're going to be doing it from outside their own offices.
If Congress does what it's promised to do, your chances of working from home should be greatly improved within the next couple of weeks. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey reports on a flip-flop in the way teleworkers are to be picked.
This week, host Jason Miller talks with Diane Herdt about GSA's initiative to use technology to improve the energy efficiencies of the buildings the government owns.
Aug. 26, 2010
Here are 5 things not to say when the boss calls while you are teleworking.
"What happens if your building is knocked out forever?"
All's quiet on the western front. Maybe a little too quiet for telework proponents.
Most telework debates focus on four basic points about teleworking. We hear both sides.
Jessica Klement of the Federal Managers Association joins Federal News Radio Senior Correspondent Mike Causey on this week's Your Turn to discuss why she and her organization think it's only a matter of time before more feds telecommute.
Authors Evan Offstein and Jason Morwick explain how you can make telework really work for you.
It's called the Results-Only Work Environment (ROWE) and it could change the way your office operates.
It's a saying many of us have grown to hate, but Apple's iPad really is being tested to see if it's "good enough for government work."
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
Teleworkers work more efficiently. Now there's a way to spend that paycheck more efficiently too.
Will President sign soon?
Who's dialed in, and who isn't, across the Hill and the federal complex.