Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Latest TSP News
|Thrift Savings Plan Ticker|
|Closing price updated at approx 6pm EST. each business day. More at tsp.gov.|
Benefits expert John Elliott joins Your Turn with Mike Causey with advice for federal employees after pre-retirement preparation.
Mike welcomes Steve Losey of the Federal Times and benefits expert John Elliott.
Tom Trabucco, director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, shared October TSP returns.
Making the decision to accept buyout money can change your life for good or bad. Financial and career experts told Federal News Radio the right answer depends on who you are and what you expect and need in life.
Tom Trabucco is director of external affairs for the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, which oversees your Thrift Savings Plan.
The Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board has released its investment performance report.
Track recommendations on federal pay, benefits and retirement made to the supercommittee by top Congressional leaders and the White House.
TSP Board's Tom Trabucco outlines the September returns.
Thrift Savings Plan Executive Director Greg Long and Tom Trabucco, the TSP's director of external affairs, answer your questions about the Thrift Savings Plan.
September 26, 2011(Encore presentation October 10, 2011)
For lots of federal and military investors the old line, "don't fix it if it ain't broke" seems to mirror what they think of their Thrift Savings Plan, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Should federal and military investors have more options — more high-risk, high-reward funds within their Thrift Savings Plan? Some people want to walk on the wild side, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey reports.
Hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott are joined by Joe Sullender, certified financial planner and vice-president of investments at Wells Fargo Advisors. They will talk about what you should be doing with your TSP and other investments.
September 12, 2011(Encore presentation October 17, 2011)
As Congress considers cutting federal retirement benefits to cut the deficit, are more federal employees making preparations for retirement before the changes become reality?
There are 185 federal workers with million dollar Thrift Savings Plan balances. Who are they and how did they do it, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey wonders?
Registered employee benefit consultant Ed Zurndorfer joined the Federal Drive with tips for choosing a good financial planner, especially for feds.
If you had to guess which group of federal workers are the smartest investors would you pick NIH researchers, Air Force and NASA rocket scientists, postal service letter carriers or CIA agents. If you are feeling lucky, take a guess, says Senior Correspondent Mike Causey.
If the federal thrift savings plan is so great why do so many people hate it. And how come insiders are always looking for ways to get a piece of the TSP action, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey wonders, or an account of their own?
Tom Trabucco, director of external affairs at FRTIB, explains how the changing of the guard means for your TSP.
Host Mike Causey will talk about TSP investments with CBS MarketWatch columnist Alan Roth. He will also discuss the status of federal buyouts with Federal Times editor Steve Losey, and senior reporter Sean Reilly.
August 2, 2011