Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
John Grobe, president of Federal Career Experts, will answer your calls and emails about possible changes to your pay and benefits package.
June 12, 2013
The Supreme Court says a Virginia law can't override a federal employee's decision to make his ex-wife, not his wife, his beneficiary in a federal insurance program.
Host Bob Leins and Certified Financial Planner Karen Schaeffer answer your calls and emails on what to do now to protect your financial assets in the future.
June 3, 2013
NARFE legislative director Jessica Klement and Federal Times writer Stephen Losey, join host Mike Causey to talk about the self-plus-one health plan option and the chained CPI.
May 29, 2013
What does Jackass: The Movie have to do with the federal health plan, considered the nation's biggest and best? Well it boils down to the risk pool and an administration plan to set up a third category for self-plus-one coverage, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
When it comes to those annual cost-of-living adjustments, a growing number of federal workers and retirees actually get diet COLAs each January. And that would get worse -- and extend to all retirees under a White House plan that has strong congressional backing, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Retirement coach Mike Townshend talks about what feds should think about as they plan for their retirement.
May 27, 2013
All veterans who have waited two years or more for a decision will have their cases decided by next month, the Department of Veterans Affairs told Congress. Half of the Veterans Benefits Administration's oldest cases already have been removed from the backlog.
Federal benefits specialist James Marshall answers your calls and emails about your deposit/redeposit options.
May 20, 2013
Federal News Radio's Francis Rose and Jim McElhatton from the Federal Times join Mike Causey to talk about the impact of sequestration and what happens next.
May 15, 2013
Tom O'Rourke, principal with the law firm Miles and Stockbridge, P.C., talks about your 2013 taxes with host Bob Leins.
May 13, 2013
Federal workers have dodged a lot of legislative bullets over the years. Plans to cut and save surface, then disappear. But there is one blueprint out there that has traction, and its No. 1 target is the federal retirement system, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Federal benefits expert Bob Braunstein answers your retirement and career planning questions.
May 6, 2013
All Thrift Savings Plan funds continued to perform well in April. While only two funds reported higher return rates for the month compared to March, all funds posted positive returns.
Host Mike Causey will talk furloughs with Federal Career Experts owner John Grobe, and hiring, retirement backlog, and more with Stephen Losey and Sean Reilly from the Federal Times.
May 1, 2013
Rep. Dave Camp (R-Mich.) introduced legislation to require federal employees, the president, vice president and members of Congress to use insurance under the Affordable Care Act instead of the current federal program.
Federal News Radio Senior Correspondent Mike Causey answers your calls and emails about a wide variety of issues affecting federal workers.
April 29, 2013
Financial Planner Art Stein and Federal Times Senior Staff Writer Stephen Losey join host Mike Causey to talk about a number of issues affecting federal workers.
April 24, 2013
David Santana, with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, answers your calls and emails about the Medicare system.
Veterans waiting more than a year for a decision on their disability claims are moving to the front of the line, under a new program announced Friday.