Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Lisa Shames is director of natural resources and environment at the Government Accountability Office and shares tips for your agency.
Our Federal Drive Discussion this month looks at what goes into planning facility upgrades. Guests include George Jakabcin from TIGTA and Lou Williams from GSA.
CIO Sonny Bhagowalia says best practices of information resource management translate across federal and state sectors. At the heart of the job is to remember who you serve.
Former leaders from the intelligence community are looking to see if they can find best practices for the administration's effort to reorganize the government. We get details from the Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta.
It will probably be another 50 years before the Pentagon needs renovating. DoD's Sajeel Ahmed details the latest effort.
Building your relationship with other agencies. Get advice from GAO's Marsha Crosse, director of Health Care Issues.
OPM developed the wiki in January 2011 as a way for federal employees to share training and development best practices to create an "ever-revolving resource," according to the wiki.
Nine out of ten employees at one federal office are now teleworking nine out of ten days, adding up to a whole lot of happy.
Larry Clifton, CACI's Senior Vice President of Recruiting, shares the do's and don'ts for great recruiting.
GAO's Sharon Pickup explains how the Army and Marine Corps are working together and how your agency can work with other agencies to achieve a common goal.
What's the best way for you to communicate your agency's mission, efforts, accomplishments, and challenges? A new report can help. We get details from the Federal Accounting Standards Advisory Board's Wendy Payne.
Smart Power implies the synchronization and integration of multiple government organizations to secure our national interests around the world. We get details from Booz Allen's Jon Allen and Cheryl Steele.
Appian CTO and co-founder Michael Beckley discusses success stories and how they happened.
Your agency is consolidating data centers, but you might run into a few problems along the way. The Commerce Department has closed six. Simon Szykman, CIO for Commerce, explains how to make this consolidation process as smooth as possible.
An ever-increasing focus on process and compliance has made governance processes burdensome rather than a catalyst for program success and mission enablement. Booz Allen Hamilton's Michael Isman has some tips for IT managers on how to deal with that.
The ACUS is committed to promoting improved government procedures by leveraging interactive technologies and encouraging open communication with the public. We get details from chairman, Paul Verkuil.
Tips teleworking managers need to know about e-mail.
Less than half of the agencies directed by the President have complied with his 2010 request for a document security policy. ISOO has released their annual report on the agencies progress and where they need improvement.
The Office of Personnel Management and the Chief Human Council Officers council have provided guidelines to agencies for improving time-to-hire. The requirements will begin June 30.
The Office of Personnel Management has produced guidelines for implementing a policy for telework. The guide outlines expectations of teleworkers and reminds agencies of the June 7 deadline to finalize their policies.