Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Joyce Bosc and Bill Holleran from Boscobel Marketing Communications, will discuss how to raise your business profile in the government market.
March 11, 2013
Agencies must meet annual goals between 2013 and 2015 to enter data into the Past Performance Information Retrieval System. Joe Jordan, the administrator of the Office of Federal Procurement Policy, said inputting and referring to vendor performance information can reduce risks for agencies.
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss health care fraud, sequestration, and immigration reform.
March 7, 2013
Host Roger Waldron talks sequestration with Deltek's Ray Bjorklund, and Bloomberg Government's Cameron Leuthy.
March 5, 2013
Warren Master, editor of the online publication, Good Governance Worldwide will discuss telework, shared services, and budget issues with host Mark Amtower.
March 4, 2013
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will discuss sequestration and its impact on Congress.
February 28, 2013
Beth Farrell and Jim Schweiter from McKenna Long and Aldridge LLP discuss how agencies and contractors will be affected by procurement.
February 26, 2013
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will discuss the impact of the cybersecurity executive order signed by President Obama.
February 21, 2013
Host Roger Waldron will talk acqusition and procurement with Bill Gormley, chairman of the Coalition for Government Procurement.
February 19, 2013
Host Mark Amtower talks about the state of government contracting with Olessia Smotrova-Taylor, CEO of OST Global Solutions.
February 18, 2013
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts examine how the gun control debate will affect the demand for mental health services, and how contractors will be impacted by the President's new cybersecurity executive order.
February 14, 2013
Larry Allen of Allen Federal and Jim Connal, vice president of Red River Computer, join host Mark Amtower to talk about the SEWP program.
February 11, 2013
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts examine the hurdles that remain for natural gas vehicles. Plus what does the future hold for housing, jobs and the debt limit in 2013?
January 31, 2013
Despite a big policy push from the administration, some agencies have lagged in implementing guidance dealing with interagency contracting, according to a recent report from the Government Accountability Office. Still, GAO said the creation of a policy framework by the Office of Federal Procurement Policy had gone a long way toward ameliorating some of the issues that landed interagency contracting on the watchdog agency's high-risk list eight years ago, such as duplication and unclear lines of authority between agencies.
Joe Jordan, administrator for Federal Procurement Policy at OMB, joins host Roger Waldron to discuss a wide range of procurement issues.
January 29, 2013
Tom Johnson and Alice Lipowicz from Set Aside Alert join host Mark Amtower to discuss 2012's biggest federal stories.
January 28, 2013(Encore presentation February 4, 2013)
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts examine surging U.S. land lease prices for oil and gas, plus a look at how the Interior Department will be affected by Secretary Ken Salazar's departure.
January 24, 2013
Les Rose, President of L-3 STRATIS will discuss the procurement environment and the challenges facing federal customers.
January 22, 2013 (Encore presentation February 5, 2013)
Robert Coen, acting program director for NITAAC, discusses the state of the IT acquisition market with host Roger Waldron.
January 15, 2013 (Encore presentation February 12, 2013)
The semi-annual regulatory agenda highlights final and proposed changes to the federal acquisition and agency-specific acquisition regulations.