Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Oct. 15 is fast approaching and is a key deadline for millions of individual taxpayers who requested an extension to file their 2009 tax returns. But it's also an important deadline for some feds! Ed Zurndorfer, registered employee benefit consultant, explains.
The Justice Department's new report finds that the number of partial documents released last year increased by 50,000. Many agencies also reduced their backlog of FOIA requests. Agencies say some of improvements can be attributed to increased attention across the government and better technology.
So who are the smartest TSP investors in government? Are they rocket scientists, economist, medical researchers or postal employees? Take Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's TGIF quiz to test your investment smarts.
The National Program Manager for Coaching and Mentoring Strategy in IRS, Beverly Malone, says you can learn from your staff as they learn from you!
As coordinator of the Leadership Succession Review, Susan Clayton lays the foundation of IRS Succession Planning and involves all front line, department and senior managers. Meet the newest Causey Award winner!
Beverly Malone is one of seven winners of Federal News Radio's 2010 Causey Awards. She created a mentoring program for the wounded soldiers to gain work experience with the IRS prior to transitioning out of military service.
Dr. Susan Clayton is one of seven winners of Federal News Radio's 2010 Causey Awards. Dr. Clayton identified and evaluated emerging and experienced leaders within the IRS' succession and leadership programs.
Dr. Susan Clayton, HR Specialist, Internal Revenue Service, was nominated for identifying and evaluating emerging and experienced leaders within the IRS' succession and leadership programs.
Beverly Malone, with the Internal Revenue Service, was nominated for a Causey Award for creating a mentoring program for the wounded soldiers to gain work experience with the IRS prior to transitioning out of military service.
As the head of the IRS's Electronic Tax Administration, Terrence Lutes became the government's evangelist for online tax filing. We learn more in this encomium from Sen. Ted Kaufman.
Employee union claims agencies have abused their privileges and OPM has done nothing to stop them. NTEU says the Federal Career Internship Program flies in the face of merit system hiring principles.
Income tax season spawns Internet spammer scams
You may be down, but you're not out of options