Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 10:00 a.m.
Presenters from the National Institute of Transition Planning, the federal leader in retirement planning seminars, take your calls and emails every Monday. Each week, the show focuses on a specific area of retirement planning from financial security, taxes, federal benefits and estate planning, to life after retirement and the latest rumors. Email your questions or call the show live at 202-465-3080.
This week's guest is federal benefits specialist Bob Braunstein.
July 12, 2010
Meet Greg Long and Tom Trabucco!
Once again, join the NITP experts, Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan for an hour of Benefits, Financial, and TSP information.
June 28, 2010
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan tell you all about it.
June 21, 2010
Our special guests this week are Mike Causey, Senior Correspondent for Federal News Radio and Tom Trabucco of the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board.
Join hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan in welcoming Certified Financial Planner Dwayne Jackson.
June 7, 2010
Please join hosts Bob Leins and Ann Vincent in welcoming our guest, Michael Townshend, a retirement, career and life coach.
Join Host Bob Leins in welcoming this week's special guest, Karen Schaeffer, co-founder of Schaeffer Financial and chair-elect of the Financial Planner Standards Board.
May 24, 2010
James Marshall, Federal Retirement Counselor and Instructor, discusses the issue for both CSRS and FERS employees.
May 17, 2010
We answer listener questions and emails this week.
May 10, 2010
Bob Leins and John Elliott welcome Kirk Taylor, CFP, of Taylor Wealth Advisors in Vienna, Va., for an hour of financial planning information.
April 26, 2010
Hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott welcome Marc Levine, an attorney with Handler-Levine in Bethesda, Md.
April 19, 2010
What options are available for Boomers after they retire from their first job.
April 12, 2010
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan discuss all the ins and outs of the Roth IRA conversion rules and the Voluntary Contributions program.
March 1, 2010
Nov. 2, 2009 at 10:05a
Please join hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott in welcoming Jeff Goldman, Executive Director, Government Programs, and John Patrick, Director, Sales and Account Management for FEHB, Kaiser Permanente.
Oct. 12, 2009, at 10:05a
Please join Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan as they take Social Security to the next level and answer complex questions Federal employees are asking.
Sept. 28, 2009, at 10:05a
Please join us on Monday when Karen Schaeffer will be our guest. Karen is Managing Member, Schaeffer Financial, Rockville MD. Our hosts are Bob Leins and John Elliott.
Sept. 14, 2009, at 10:05a
Join Bob Leins, Tammy Flanagan and Ann Vincent for a two-part show covering FERS employees' mid-career checkup and End-of-2009 Retirees' Checklist.
Aug. 10, 2009, at 10:05 a.m.
Our hosts, Bob Leins and John Elliott, welcome Marc Levine, Attorney-at-Law with Handler-Levine, Bethesda, Md., to discuss the basics of estate planning and other valuable information.
July 20, 2009, at 10:05 a.m.
Join host Bob Leins and special guest, Bob Braunstein, Federal Benefits Specialist. The two Bob's will discuss the Windfall Elimination Provision, Discontinued Service Retirement, HR 2990 - unused SL for FERS, and much more!