Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Latest TSP News
|Thrift Savings Plan Ticker|
|Closing price updated at approx 6pm EST. each business day. More at tsp.gov.|
Tom Trabucco, joined In Depth with Francis Rose for an interview on all things TSP.
Federal News Radio's Senior Correspondent Mike Causey joins hosts Bob Leins and John Elliot to talk about the big issues affecting federal workers.
January 23, 2012
Tom Trabucco, director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the "three-legged stool" of federal retirement, the ballpark-estimate calculator and how it works.
The board that oversees the Thrift Savings Plan is reminding federal employees that their G Fund investments are safe — even if the government reaches the debt ceiling and cannot issue new securities to the G fund.
Hosts Tammy Flanagan and Bob Leins answer your questions about what you need to do if you are planning to retire this year.
January 16, 2012
Tom Trabucco, the director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, which oversees the TSP, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the timeline for tax season feds need to know.
Tom Trabucco, the director of external affairs at the FRTIB joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the year in TSP.
Host Mike Causey will talk about the Thrift Savings Plan with Tom Trabucco, director of External Affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board. Also on the show - CBS Moneywatch's Allan Roth.
December 21, 2011
Do you know any well-endowed feds? You know — people who have more than it takes? So how did they get that way? Check out Mike Causey's Federal Report and learn the secrets of the masters.
Julie Tagen, legislative director for the National Association of Active and Retired Federal Employees, told Federal News Radio that certain provisions in the bill would affect federal employees.
Tom Trabucco, the director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the year in TSP news and what to consider for next year.
Is Uncle Sam protecting you, or ripping you off, by limiting your TSP fund choices? The answer depends on whom you ask, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Tom Trabucco, the Director of External Affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, discussed managing risk in the TSP on In Depth with Francis Rose. He said one of the strengths of the TSP is its diversity of investment options.
Tom Trabucco is the director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, which oversees federal employees TSP accounts. He joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss how the funds in the TSP fared last month.
Timing the market — buying low and selling high — is the fastest way to make money in your Thrift Savings Plan. The concept is simple. The only problem is the timing part, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Your Thrift Savings Plan is probably home to the G Fund — and maybe some C Fund as well. But there's more to the TSP than just those two funds.
Tom Trabucco is the director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board.
Tom Trabucco of the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board outlines the F Fund.
Tom Trabucco, director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, outlines your Thrift Savings Plan performance in October.
Benefits expert John Elliott joins Your Turn with Mike Causey with advice for federal employees after pre-retirement preparation.