Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
The Department of Veterans Affairs named 12 finalists in an employee contest to find ways to improve the agency's career training and counseling services.
Scott Spreier is from Hay Group's leadership and talent practice, and he's been looking at the agencies that are the most innovative.
Joe Sabel, the portfolio manager in the Green Management Program Service at the Veterans Affairs Department, joined the Federal Drive to discuss the Energy Conference conference, which wraps up today.
Steve Kelman is a professor of public management at Harvard University's Kennedy School of Government and the former administrator at the Office of Federal Procurement Policy.
The President asked the RAT Board leader, Earl Devaney, to lead the new Government Accountability and Transparency Board, which will more broadly focus on cutting government waste and tracking transparency in federal spending.
Carol Bonosaro joined the Federal Drive to discuss how senior executives in government are helping to boost morale as the federal workforce faces the threat of furloughs, pay freezes and possible shutdowns. She called the current wrangling over raising the debt limit and the uncertainty surrounding it "uncharted territory" for feds.
Larry Freed, CEO of ForeSee Results offers a roadmap to streamlining your web presence.
The multi-generational workforce - with its differences in work styles, job expectations and technology use - requires federal managers to rethink their relationships with their employees.
Tim McManus, vice president of the Partnership for Public Service, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss leadership development at federal agencies. He told Federal News Radio how to look for, develop and keep potential leaders.
Randall Jackson, vice president of Federal Solutions at software firm MarkLogic, joined Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss the shifting nature of Big Data and how agencies are managing it.
Amy Merten, spatial data branch chief in the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's Office of Response and Restoration, is being honored for her efforts at using a new online data system to help clean up in the aftermath of the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
Pat Howard, chair of the (ISC)2 Executive Writers Bureau, discussed the bureau's recent list of eight tips for agency IT leaders to continue to improve cybersecurity even as overall budgets decline.
John Pendleton, the director of Defense Capabilities & Management at Government Accountability Office, shares what you need to do to make sure your agency works well with other agencies.
Gwynne Kostin is the Director of Mobile at the Office of Citizen Services & Innovative Technologies at GSA. She explains how the program is coming along and what exactly it's doing to help interagency collaboration.
Karen Evans is the Director of the US Cyber Challenge. And the former E-gov administration.
Kevin Green is the vice president for defense and intelligence at IBM Federal.
The Defense Department is launching an Information Technology Exchange Pilot Program.
TSA can learn from other countries using technology to prevent security breaches.
In Debra Filippi's 34 years of work in the federal government she served as the Director of the DoD/VA Interagency program office.