Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Federal News Radio Archives
VA CIO Roger Baker says Government IT systems are at increased risk to inside and outside threats because many agencies don't have a centralized budget or operational authority over their IT systems.
Harold Holzer, vice president for External Affairs at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, explains how President Lincoln might address the current budget troubles facing the federal government.
The "first cut of steel" ceremony took place in Newport News and the steel plate will be used in the construction of the yet-to-be named carrier.
OPM Deputy Director Christine Griffin has an update on the effort increase diversity at your agency.
These are the stories Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
Carolyn Lukensmeyer of AmericaSpeaks explains how in-person communication methods are being translated online to increase agencies' ability to engage the public.
Ruth Ann Norton of Green and Healthy Homes Initiative explains how the organization works with federal agencies to increases sustainability in homes.
The new online tool aims to improve measurements and the performance of federal contractors.
A bio of guest host Lena Trudeau of NAPA.
Two companies vying for the tanker contract are Chicago-based Boeing Co. and European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company.
After allegations emerged that the Army may have illegally carried out psychological operations on Congressional delegations to secure increased funding for the war in Afghanistan, Gen. David Petreaus will investigate the matter.
The State of Government Information Security survey finds cyber IT needs are not given enough attention at organizations.
The shutdown 15 years ago could provide insight for feds but no guarantees can be made.
Tom Shoop, editor-in-chief of Government Executive, says given the political climate in Congress now, a short-term shutdown over the weekend could play out.
Tom Trabucco, the Director of External Affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, discusses the likelihood of feds taking out TSP funds in the event of a furlough.