Roger Waldron brings more than 20 years of high-profile government contracting experience to the Coalition. Waldron served as acting senior procurement executive for the GSA from 2005-2007. During that time, he was also a member of the Acquisition Advisory Panel.
Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Tuesdays, 10:00 a.m.
Hosted by Roger Waldron of the Coalition for Government Procurement, Off the Shelf interviews federal contracting experts from both inside and outside of government on the issues that matter most.
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Roger Morse, a Principal at Capitol Pathfinders.
Aug. 17, 2010
This week, host Larry Allen welcomes David Drabkin, Director of Acquisition Policy at Northrop Grumman.
Aug. 10, 2010
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Alison Doyle, a partner at McKenna, Long and Aldridge.
Aug. 3, 2010
This week, host Larry Allen talks about this and more with John Howell, a partner at Sullivan & Worcester.
July 27, 2010
Al Burman, president of Jefferson Consulting, talks with host Larry Allen this week.
July 20, 2010
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Bill Gormley, President & CEO of the Washington Management Group.
July 13, 2010
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Kevin Lynch, president of the National Industries for the Blind.
Host Larry Allen explores this topic with Maria Darby of Booz Allen Hamilton and Brooks Holtom of the McDonough School of Business.
June 29, 2010
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Bob Lohfeld, president and founder of the Lohfeld Consulting Group.
June 15, 2010
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Sanderson Hoe, a partner at McKenna, Long & Aldridge.
June 8, 2010
Daniel Gordon, Administrator for Federal Procurement Policy, joins host Larry Allen this week.
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Dendy Young, a Principal at McLean Capital, LLC.
May 25, 2010
Learn more about it from Vice President Susan Plonkey.
May 18, 2010
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Harold Jackson, president of Buffalo Supply.
April 27, 2010
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Jeff White, co-founder of mySBX.
April 13, 2010
Learn all about GWACs this week.
Host Larry Allen talks with Tony Costa of the Public Building Service.
Counsel Mayer Brown
September 8, 2009
Crowell & Moring
August 4th, 2009
Sullivan & Worcester
July 14th, 2009