Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Ask the CIO
Thursdays, 9 a.m.
Each week, host Jason Miller interviews federal agency CIOs about the latest directives, IT challenges and successes.
This week's guest is Jonathan Alboum, chief information officer at the Agriculture Department's Food and Nutrition Service.
July 8, 2010
She says it's complex to change their current technology environment.
The National Defense University wants future chief information officers to be two things: critical thinkers and life-long learners. That is why the CIO Certificate program is constantly changing.
June 24, 2010
Don Adcock has spent 22 years in the IT field. He shares his insights with host Jason Miller this week.
The NEA's CIO, Mike Burke, has more on his plate since the ARRA passed.
June 17, 2010
From NSA to the TSA -- CIO Emma Garrison-Alexander explains her experiences this week on the show.
May 27, 2010
Army Lt. Gen. Jeff Sorenson has been in demand over the last year. He explains why this week.
May 20, 2010
Maj. Manny Dominguez had never started a technology organization from scratch. But by June, he not only will have built out the Defense Department's new Medical Education and Training Campus from the dirt, but did it on time and under budget.
May 13, 2010
The Environmental Protection Agency is going mobile. Learn how on this week's show.
April 29, 2010
Social Security CIO: potential to be an e-business is too great to pass up.
April 22, 2010
The CIO at the Department of Education says his goal is to make the application of technology more efficient.
April 15, 2010
The new CIO at the CPSC is changing the way his office does business.
April 7, 2010
This week, host Jason Miller talks with USGS CIO Kevin Gallagher.
July 30, 2009
July 16, 2009
July 2, 2009
Chief Technology Officer
June 18, 2009
May 28, 2009