Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Darrell West, vice president and director of Governance Studies at the Brookings Institution joins Federal News Radio as part of the special report, The Obama Impact: Evaluating the Last Four Years.
In part 2 of Federal News Radio's special report, The Obama Impact: Evaluating the Last Four Years, we examine the success and change brought by five technology initiatives. We rated three as effective, one as having made some progress, but more is needed, and a fifth as ineffective.
Ojas Rege, vice president of Strategy for MobileIron, joins host John Gilroy to talk about how his company can help you manage a wide variety of mobile devices.
September 11, 2012
Gino Magnifico, the ACC's chief information officer, said his component is helping to lead an Armywide effort to develop a new contract writing system. It's not just a technology refresh, however. It's about improving the business processes.
September 6, 2012
The head of the federal government's information sharing initiative says agencies are doing a better job in a post-9/11 environment. Kshemendra Paul is the program manager for the Information Sharing Environment.
CIO Robyn East is leading an effort to create an enterprise data warehouse with procurement, financial and human resources information.
August 23, 2012
Damon Davis, special assistant at HHS' Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, talks about how the BlueButton Initiative is improving healthcare IT at his agency.
August 21, 2012
Bob Payne, vice president of Enterprise Agile Consulting at LitheSpeed and Nathaniel Cadwell, Agile coach and owner at LiftHand LLC will talk about the strengths and weaknesses of agile software.
August 7, 2012
Mario Hyland from AEGIS.net will talk about exchanging information between medical systems.
July 31, 2012(Encore presentation August 28, 2012)
Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, who took the "unheard-of" step of going public with his concerns about ineffective wartime intelligence in Afghanistan two years ago, is the new director of the Defense Intelligence Agency.
Dusty Wince, CEO of Knowledge Consulting Group will explain how his company can help your agency or business move securely to the cloud.
July 24, 2012
The CIO said he's using an agile approach to keep large programs on track and looking to the cloud to improve the agency's business processes.
Jul 19, 2012(Encore presentation August 27, 2012)
The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission said it needs authority to enforce cybersecurity standards. The agency also wants Congress to expand its jurisdiction over electric grid operators.
W. Hord Tipton, executive director of The International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2, talks about his tenure as CIO of the Department of the Interior, and what you can do to protect data at your agency.
July 17, 2012
The Justice Department's Executive Office of
Immigration Review is implementing phase four of
their E-World initiative to bring e-filing
capabilities to attorneys.
July 12, 2012
Christopher Fountain, senior vice president of SecureInfo joins host John Gilroy to talk about IT security.
July 10, 2012
Ted Davis, president of Unisys Federal Systems, will talk about how his company can help your transition to the cloud.
July 3, 2012
The U.S. Agency for International Development saw
their FISMA scores drop to an F grade. Jerry
Horton, USAID's chief information officer, said
they will fix their shortcomings this year.
June 21, 2012
Chief Information Officer Jerry Horton said his agency is now linking its procurement and financial systems, among others, to take advantage of the large amounts of data USAID produces.
Gordon Gillerman and Matt Scholl of NIST discuss standards, certification and accreditation with host John Gilroy.
June 19, 2012(Encore presentation December 25, 2012)