Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Tony Trenkle, chief information officer and director of the Office of Information Services at the Centers for Medicar and Medicaid Services talks about the IT challenges at his agency.
March 6, 2012
Richard Hartman, the chief operating officer of OhMyGov, Inc., said lawmakers and the public shouldn't be surprised that some agencies monitor social networks but that more aren't.
Tony Ayaz, vice president of Federal for Splunk, joins host John Gilroy to talk about how his company can help you manage your log files.
February 28, 2012
The space agency's CIO Linda Cureton said the I3P contracts are helping NASA stay on pace as technology matures. The agency already is seeing benefits from the three awards made in 2011.
February 23, 2012
Host John Gilroy will talk fraud prevention with Larry Benson, director of Strategic Alliances at LexisNexis Risk Solutions.
February 21, 2012
Van Dyck comes to the E-Government and IT office to work as a policy analyst after working at the FCC and most recently USAID.
Sam Rosenfeld, the chairman and co-founder of the Densus Group, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the definition of cyber protest and how federal agencies can protect themselves.
The Enterprise Management Decision Support pulls data from 18 different databases to help senior leaders understand the state of divisions, brigades or battalions. Lt. Col. Bobby Saxon said the system helped cut down the time it takes to collect this data by 90 percent.
February 16, 2012(Encore presentation April 12, 2012)
Cloudera CEO Mike Olson joins host John Gilroy to talk about how his company can help you with big data.
February 14, 2012
Cathy Flickinger said her biggest challenge is keeping the IT operations going while her bureau's building is upgraded. She has moved mission critical apps and websites to the cloud.
February 9, 2012
Josh Stephens, vice president of Technology at J&J Solarwinds, joins host John Gilroy to talk about how his company can help you with common cloud issues.
February 7, 2012
The agency moved 25,000 employees to Google apps for email and collaboration in the cloud. CIO Joe Klimavicz said GSA's experience was crucial in making their transition go on time and on budget.
Host John Gilroy is joined by Oracle Group Vice President and Chief Technologist Peter Doolan. They will discuss new "Big Data" software developed by the company.
January 31, 2012
Richard Spires said the Homeland Security Department has more than 130 human resources systems and that's too many. He said an intra agency group recently completed a segment architecture of HR technology to figure out where they can consolidate systems and find savings.
January 26, 2012
Guident Executive Vice President Dan Ackerman and Senior Vice President Ken Raffel join host John Gilroy to talk about how business intelligence is changing.
January 24, 2012
The University of Maryland's CIO Certificate program focuses on teaching its students to meet the challenges of management and leadership. The certificate program is one of several affiliated with GSA's CIO University.
January 19, 2012
Gadi Ben-Yehuda, the social media director for the IBM Center for the Business of Government, is leading a social media course for the General Services Administration. He joined In Depth with Francis Rose to provide a preview of the course.
Host John Gilroy will talk cloud computing with David Blankenhorn, the chief cloud technologist at DLT Solutions.
January 17, 2012
Kay Sears, president of Intelsat General Corporation, will talk about how the federal communications marketplace is changing.
January 17, 2012
Darren Ash, the chief information officer of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, helped Federal CIO Steven VanRoekel present more details on the federal mobile stragegy. Ash joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the conversation.