Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 10:00 a.m.
Presenters from the National Institute of Transition Planning, the federal leader in retirement planning seminars, take your calls and emails every Monday. Each week, the show focuses on a specific area of retirement planning from financial security, taxes, federal benefits and estate planning, to life after retirement and the latest rumors. Email your questions or call the show live at 202-465-3080.
Do you have questions about your 2010 taxes and what the new tax law means for feds? Host Bob Leins and Ed Zurndorfer discuss the details.
January 17, 2011
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan are joined by Marc Levine, Esq. to discuss the new estate and gift tax laws including spousal portability.
January 10, 2011
It's a New Year and a new strategy on debt management. CPA Freddie Cook joins hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan to give advice about how to get your finances in order.
January 3, 2011
Join hosts Bob Leins, Tammy Flanagan, John Elliott, and Ann Vincent for their fifth anniversary show. Special guest Mike Causey will also be there.
December 20, 2010
December 13 is the final day feds can make changes to their health care plans so tune in for some last minute advice. Colleen Murphy of Asparity Decision Solutions and Al Schubert with VSP are the guests.
December 13, 2010
Hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott welcome back Walton Francis, Editor, Checkbook Guide to the Health Plans for Federal Employees to discuss health plan cost changes this open season.
December 6, 2010
Our discussion on open season continues with Walt Wilson and Pam Cummings from SAMBA Federal Employee Benefit Association.
November 29, 2010
Tom Bernatavitz, head of Federal Plans for Aetna, joins hosts Tammy Flanagan and Bob Leins to discuss Aetna's health benefit plans for federal employees.
November 22, 2010
John Patrick, Director of Sales and Account Management for FEHB, and Jeff Goldman, Executive Director of Government Programs for Kaiser Permanente join For Your Benefit for a discussion on Open Season.
November 15, 2010
On this first day of Open Season, host Tammy Flanagan welcomes Jane Overton, vice president of claims, GEHA (Government Employees Health Association).
November 8, 2010
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan are joined by Walton Francis, Editor of the Checkbook Guide Checkbook Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees, to discuss available health plans, what's new this year and the costs.
November 1, 2010
Ellen McCarthy is President of the Intelligence and National Security Alliance and a former federal employee. She joins the show to discuss why the Intelligence Community is a great place to work for.
October 25, 2010
Federal benefits specialist James Marshall joins For Your Benefit for an in-depth discussion on all things retirement. Do you know everything you need to know?
October 18, 2010
This week, For Your Benefit examines Roth conversion opportunities involving traditional IRA's and voluntary contributions.
October 11, 2010
Bob Leins and Ed Zurndorfer will talk about all things taxes, including benefits set to expire at the end fo the year, Roth IRA conversions, and income tax rates in 2011.
October 4, 2010
Join hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan as they welcome back Federal News Radio's very own Mike Causey.
September 27, 2010
Join hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott (also a Federal retiree!) in welcoming Vern Castle and Bob Stacy to discuss their Federal retirements.
September 20, 2010
This week, hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott talk with retirement and career expert Mike Townshend. Tune is as they discuss two separate topics: lifelong learning and future care.
September 13, 2010
This week, Greg Long and Tom Trabucco of the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board take your questions about automatic enrollment in the TSP.
September 6, 2010
Hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott welcome back special guest, Tom O'Rourke, Attorney, Principal, Miles & Stockbridge, Rockville MD.
Aug. 30, 2010