Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government Senior Defense analyst Dr. Kevin Brancato will examine how budget cuts will impact the Defense Department's ability to upgrade its aircraft.
November 21, 2013
The federal market is in flux. New companies are popping up, and established contractors, big and small, are altering the way they do business to take advantage of emerging technologies and the way that technology is delivered. As part of Federal News Radio's special report, A New Era in Technology, we examine the sea change that will force federal agencies and contractors to think differently as they learn how to master these new technologies together.
American Systems President and CEO Bill Hoover, and Brad Antle, CEO of Salient Federal Solutions, will discuss the challenges facing mid-size contractors in the current federal marketplace.
November 18, 2013
Jack Midgley, a director in Deloitte's Global Defense Consulting practice will discuss the findings in the company's recent report on defense spending.
November 12, 2013
Dwight Gibbs and Scott Keough from Contraqer will discuss how their company can help you manage the process of acquiring technology.
November 12, 2013
The Defense Information Systems Agency said it doesn't expect the demand to be as great as initially thought as it developed a contract worth $450 million.
The association claims Trey Hodgkins, Pam Walker and Carol Henton breached their contract and disclosed proprietary information to ITI that would harm TechAmerica.
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will examine NIST's preliminary cybersecurity framework, and Google's lobbying efforts.
November 7, 2013
Four senior TechAmerica officials, Trey Hodgkins, senior vice president global public sector; Erica McCann, manager of procurement policy; Carol Henton, vice president of state and local government division; and Pam Walker, senior director for homeland security; took similar roles with ITI's new IT Alliance for Public Sector organization, which will focus on technology and acquisition issues.
Bill Gormley, president of the Gormley Group, and chairman of the Coalition for Government Procurement will discuss contract duplication, commerical item acquisition and more.
November 5, 2013
Tony Harmon, CEO of CareDirector USA, wil discuss the interaction between technology and managed services, healthcare IT, and the Affordable Care Act.
November 5, 2013
Randy Richter, president and founder of Richter and Company will discuss what contractors can do to grow their businesses in the government market.
November 4, 2013
The Homeland Security Department plans to send the final draft version of the National Infrastructure Protection Plan to President Barack Obama this week. Some industry experts say DHS failed to incorporate much of what was discussed at 30 meetings.
Tony Vergnetti will host a roundtable discussion of open season and the options available for federal workers.
November 1, 2013
A new interim rule implements a provision of the 2012 Defense Authorization Act requiring the Pentagon to tell vendors before pulling contractor positions back into the government.
CBS MoneyWatch columnist Allan Roth will share investment strategies for the TSP, and Federal Times senior writer Sean Reilly will discuss what's ahead for federal workers and retirees.
October 30, 2013
Attorneys Thomas Barletta and Paul Hurst from Steptoe and Johnson LLP will discuss the Civil False Claims Act, and what contractors can do to make sure they are delivering the services that the government is paying them to deliver.
October 29, 2013
Lee Frederiksen, managing partner of Hinge will discuss how content marketing works.
October 28, 2013
New research and a survey of federal contracting employees and contractors found the use of lowest price, technically acceptable is here to stay. Vendors must figure out how to adjust to this new acquisition environment where innovation and value are not always an agency's top priority.
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will examine the impact of the 340B Drug program on so-called "safety-net" hospitals, and how the government shutdown has affected the economy.
October 24, 2013