Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Netflix to expand to Netherlands, its 41st country, later this year.
Serena Williams apologizes after comments on Steubenville rape case in Rolling Stone article
DreamWorks says Netflix deal will help TV revenue double to $200 million by 2015
Stunt double for Angelina Jolie sues News Corp. over alleged phone hacking; 1st case in US
Paula Deen says in lawsuit questioning that she has used racial slur but doesn't tolerate hate
Vince Flynn, best-selling author of counterterrorism thriller novels, dies from cancer at 47
Madonna premieres 'MDNA' concert film in NYC, talks secret project
Magic! Critics praise Daniel Radcliffe's latest stage role in 'The Cripple of Inishmaan'
Lifetime's 'Dirty Little Secret' portrays Jodi Arias drama as a new case of 'Fatal Attraction'
Warner Bros. and Christian-focused marketing firm promoting 'Man of Steel' from the pulpit
'The Voice' winner Danielle Bradbery calls her win 'incredibly overwhelming'
Brad Pitt on his big gamble to build a better blockbuster with 'World War Z'
Review: 'WWZ' melds zombie-mania and real-life fears of global pandemic for a sharp thriller
Jay-Z's business continues to boom with Samsung deal for new album 'Magna Carta Holy Grail'
Don't use the 'd' word: Unmanned aircraft struggle to improve image, move into civil sphere
Up to 115,000 expected each night for dusk-to-dawn Electric Daisy Carnival in Las Vegas
From Loren to Pavarotti, some of Italy's best-heeled and most-beloved have gone awry of taxman
Family: Country singer Slim Whitman, famous for his signature yodel, dies in Fla. at age 90
ABC News 'Nightline' anchor Moran named network's London-based chief foreign correspondent
NBC News airing documentary on Valerie Harper's fight against terminal cancer; Vieira to host