Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Deloitte is helping Federal agencies explore new ways to be more efficient, from cutting hidden costs to operating differently. With public sector experience and private sector insights, Deloitte helps agencies reduce, rethink, restructure— from day-to-day operations to large-scale transformations. All while strengthening your mission. So you can stretch budgets more--and your staff less. See how at deloitte.com/federal. Helping government help America.
Reorganization and Restructuring in Government presented by Deloitte
Monday - 7/23/2012, 2:25pm EDT
Reduced budgets combined with unchanged - or more complex - missions have resulted in increasing workloads, which have sent agencies searching for ways to leverage limited resources while striving to improve mission performance. So, how can agencies reduce inefficiencies and redundancies without significantly impacting their core missions?
- Video segment 1: Discussion of recent announcements, directives, and other catalysts driving reorganization and restructuring initiatives to date.
- Video segment 2: Exploration of opportunities to increase efficiency, enhance mission effectiveness, and rethink processes and approaches.
- Video segment 3: Discussion of lessons learned from recent government reorganization and restructuring initiatives, including communications, change management).
Moderator: Francis Rose - Host of the Afternoon Drive, Federal News Radio
Rhea Suh, Assistant Secretary for Policy, Budget and Management, Interior Department
Jim Bradley, Assistant Public Printer, Government Printing Office
Max Stier, President and CEO, Partnership for Public Service
John Powers, Principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP