Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Brought to you by Accenture.
Helping Federal organizations achieve high performance.
Accenture is helping Federal organizations drive efficiencies, reduce costs and deliver at speed. See how we can help you take on your most complex challenges. Visit accenture.com/federal to learn more.
The Real Deal on Digital Government
Many federal agencies are connecting with citizens in novel ways, based on increasingly digital platforms, whether through e-mail, social media, Web pages, online chat, mobile apps or tweets. These are positive and popular improvements to the ways citizens and the government engage. But we're still a long way away from a truly "digital government" and much of the transformational value lies behind the curtain … with high-performing business technology solutions enabled by data center consolidation, migration to the cloud, mobility and data integration across networks. In an era of diminishing dollars and increasing demand, how does the government continue to make progress on the promise of digital? Where have we seen success? And what have we learned?
Moderator: Tom Temin - Host of The Federal Drive, Federal News Radio
Tommy Hwang , CIO, Merit Systems Protection Board
Christopher L. Smith, Chief Technology and Innovation Officer, Accenture Federal Services
Bernie Mazer, CIO, Department of Interior
Sheila Campbell , Director, Center for Excellence in Digital Government, Office of Citizen Services and Innovative Technologies, GSA