Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Reporters' Roundup: state of federal workforce, DHS info sharing
Wednesday - 6/1/2011, 7:03pm EDT
- The House Oversight and Government Reform Subcommittee on the federal workforce held its fourth hearing today since March focusing on federal workforce issues. This caused one committee member to question the motivation of subcommittee chairman Dennis Ross. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller brings us details on the issues and the ongoing debate.
- Homeland Security officials told Congress today that DHS' various components have made big strides in sharing intelligence information with one another and outside the department. The next big challenge is getting the IT systems to do the same, reports Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu.