Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Online Chat: Steve Grewal, CISO, Education Department
Thursday - 3/6/2014, 2:31am EST
Grewal also appeared on Federal News Radio's Ask the CIO radio program.
During the chat, Grewal discussed the Education Department's cybersecurity priorities, including his recent project to implement a fully-integrated enterprise cybersecurity operational capability. Readers also asked questions about cloud computing, challenges with security at Education and the cyber workforce.
Grewal has been CISO at the Education Department for more than two years. He oversees Education's IT security program as well as the privacy, integrity and availability of the department's information and technology systems and data.
ONLINE CHAT REGISTRATION:
Registration is required to view the archived version of this online chat. Register now by filling out the form below. Please note, if you leave the chat page after registering, you will be asked to re-register upon your return to the chat.
Having trouble accessing this online chat? Email Web Manager Julia Ziegler for assistance. By signing up to participate in this event, each registrant agrees to receive promotional and/or news alerts via email from Federal News Radio.