Doug Bourgeois joined VMware as VP and Federal Chief Cloud Executive in April of 2010. In this role, he leads the development and execution of VMware's cloud computing strategies for the Federal market. He joined VMware from the U.S. Department of the Interior, where he served as the Director of the National Business Center (NBC) since October, 1, 2004.
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
The Federal IT Challenge is a series exploring the administration's aim to fundamentally change how the Federal Government purchases and uses IT, and a discussion around one of the biggest goals, reducing the number of Federal data centers by at least 40 percent by 2015.
Platform as a Service - it's not just important to developers
Platform as a Service may seem like something that only the most technically oriented IT professional may care about, but it has huge implications for Federal agencies' ability to reduce costs, to leverage modern technology to support their missions, keep employees productive and to truly leverage the capabilities of cloud computing.
Moderator: Jason Miller - Executive Editor and host of Ask the CIO, at Federal News Radio
Guest: Doug Bourgeois - VP, Federal Chief Cloud Executive, VMware